Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Shaq

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few Stardust images

Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Death and Honey.

This is a true beauty. Just look at the detail here.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lyras' Stardust is truly my personal favorite !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Absolutely, but from Lyra, id love a lettered Picture of Dorian Gray as those boards are out of this world.

I do spend a lot of my book time opening Stardust, numbered Gray, Death and Honey and Replay.

So many other great books but they always draw me in.

Oh and now, Very Best of best new horror. That signature page!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Absolutely, but from Lyra, id love a lettered Picture of Dorian Gray as those boards are out of this world.

I do spend a lot of my book time opening Stardust, numbered Gray, Death and Honey and Replay.

Yeah, I saw the lettered Dorian (which I prefer to the numbered, compared to Stardust) and put my name down for the lottery. But, unfortunately (or luckily for my bank account), I didn't get it.
    Would truly LOVE to see a lyra lettered one day. Or any lettered to be honnest. Suntup (lettered / roman numeral), lyras... seems pretty incredible IMO
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I saw the lettered Dorian (which I prefer to the numbered, compared to Stardust) and put my name down for the lottery. But, unfortunately (or luckily for my bank account), I didn't get it.
    Would truly LOVE to see a lyra lettered one day. Or any lettered to be honnest. Suntup (lettered / roman numeral), lyras... seems pretty incredible IMO
    I think I posted it here, but was lucky enough to see the lettered Stardust at a Ludlow book fair. Loved it. If the Dorian were there, I think I would have struggled to do anything else but give Rich all my debit cards all at once. I was lucky enough to see the prototype of Death and Honey lettered there too

Country
    Country Flag

A few more smaller books…

This is the unsigned pop up, nice book, pretty delicate in that you have to make sure it folds down properly

Country
    Country Flag

Thomas Harris.

Most have seen Paul’s fantastic publications. This is Cari Mora signed limit3d and arc

Country
    Country Flag

Charlie the Choo Choo by Beryl Evans uk signed limited and also, on the right, one gifted to me from Bill.

Country
    Country Flag

Here’s a couple of Joe’s I like:

Full Throttle Arc with signature and doodle

The Fireman

Country
    Country Flag

This is one that I wanted from the 1st pictures posted.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !

I did enter the lottery for the lettered, because the book looks stunning... although I was sort of relieved not having to spend that kind of money :s

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !

I did enter the lottery for the lettered, because the book looks stunning... although I was sort of relieved not having to spend that kind of money :s
    I understand that, I went through a similar process and decided not to at that point in time.

But…here we are lol.

I think I must have looked at photos of it online every week since production, and it was just a need rather than a want. Collecting books is a weird and wonderful thing.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some really awesome stuff.
    Congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

My latest and greatest Hill/King combo. Simply stunning.

Country
    Country Flag

It's kind of funny how many unexpected signatures/projects there have been recently
    Would be great if, somehow, a CD project was recently released (meaning delivered) and King had signed a lot of copies for free and unannounced to make up a bit for the issues CD created

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully this year they make some headway into restoring customer satisfaction. I only have one of the magazines on order, on the faint hope it is signed.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like you have the pedal to the metal.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I’ve had some help along the way. 😁

Sort of makes me want to go for Christine and Eyes of the Dragon now.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I need to go for that one between SKELETON CREW and FULL THROTTLE one of these days.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

I need to go for that one between SKELETON CREW and FULL THROTTLE one of these days.
    Highly recommend it. It is a very special book!

Country
    Country Flag

I’m such a lucky lad. I’m in a privileged position that I buy books, that are truly works of art, things that will exist beyond the memory of me. I guess I’m the current caretaker of these books.

One such book may not be of that much interest to a lot of people, but, for me, it’s a book I ador.

A Doctor Who book no less. A lettered Doctor Who book..traycase in the shape and colour of a TARDIS..

Written by authors who love this tale and genre…….Joe Hill and Author of the story, Neil Gaiman…

I know, I’m building this up, but this character, Doctor Who, has been in my life for 50 years. I love, all iterations, and having two of my favourite author write and discuss my lifelong fictional hero….priceless.

So, Nothing o Clock lettered, a small book, one I haven’t read, here it is.

This traycase I love, because if you look at the intro to the original classic doctor who, the scrolls, swirly patterns are akin to the patterns on the interior. Love it.

Tardis blue! What more could you ask for

Joe, Neil, and Brian and a love for a much loved fictional character. Perfect

Country
    Country Flag

I took some photos of my collection. I probably rearrange my shelves on a fortnightly basis. Just for the hell of it, connect with my books, give them some attention.

This is my March 2024 state

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Absolutely delightful David.
    Lovely to see something different that still maintains its integrity.
    (Dr. Who fan. The things you learn on this forum!).
    Congratulations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast