Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Shaq

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Forgive my ignorance, but did you have a story in "In Mint Condition"?

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but did you have a story in "In Mint Condition"?
    Hi RF, I didn't. I would like to have had, but when I put hand to pen, it was quite dull, so didn't submit.

When I bought the book I had it sent directly to Allen Koszowski for a Remarque. He took a little time to return, due to work restraints and ill health, but he came good and provided an amazing Remarque.

It is quite a special publication having stories from people who post here.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My three MINT CONDITIONS are still in mint condition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My ~6 PB's and 4 HB's are also "In Mint Condition".

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My ~6 PB's and 4 HB's are also "In Mint Condition".
    The only reason I have three is because I asked Shannon to sign one of the paperbacks and leave one unsigned. And I have number 100 of 100 of the S/L copies, one of only two S/L or lettered books I either have the first or last one of.

And sorry about hijacking your thread shaq!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s been a little while since updated, but task avoiding at work, so here goes…

A few of my latest (last 4 years) acquisitions…
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Currently my favourite limited. PC copy of Stardust, with dedication to my daughter. One day she may look at it.. lol.

Country
    Country Flag

I have the portfolio too, will photo in the next batch

Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed I posted a similar pic a while ago. Shelves are definitely filling up

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I managed to rotate a few, so easier on viewing.

I looked at my past posts and some are nie on 8 years ago. Man I have been collecting for quite a long time, and happy with my lot, which has expanded into the Suntup arena too.

A favourite will be added in the coming months, Replay, and also, Blackwater, which I am finding reads so easily. Like King, I hear the words flowing like the Perdido on a balmy, sunny day. Lol.

I am getting more and more excited by Blackwater the more I read it.

Collecting is fun isn’t it.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks great. You have some awesome stuff there. What version of The Talisman is that? A numbered, or one of the other ones
    that there are much less of. Plus, if you can, you should rotate post 82 and 86. Plus your other stuff looks very nice as well.
    That Stardust looks really cool. And so does SK. Of course the Suntup section is really nice as nice as well.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I just went through your collection again. Very nice stuff indeed. Good luck with anything else you are looking for.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You got a Stardust?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Looks great. You have some awesome stuff there. What version of The Talisman is that? A numbered, or one of the other ones
    that there are much less of. Plus, if you can, you should rotate post 82 and 86. Plus your other stuff looks very nice as well.
    That Stardust looks really cool. And so does SK. Of course the Suntup section is really nice as nice as well.
    Cheers, will rotate later.

Talisman is artist presentation. 24 of 70 i think. Love that book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    You got a Stardust?

Just the one lol haha! It is a PC version, so hoping I snag whatever Rich releases next. I know I won't think twice about it. Awesome book

My Mood
    Cool

Wow, that's great you have one of the presentation copies.? Mine is the regular S\L version. Again, great stuff. And yes, it at minimum 70 copies. The Collector says "indeterminate" number of copies and the one you have was not for sale. I would be very proud of that one as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's great you have one of the presentation copies.? Mine is the regular S\L version. Again, great stuff. And yes, it at minimum 70 copies. The Collector says "indeterminate" number of copies and the one you have was not for sale. I would be very proud of that one as well.
    mine is no 24 and very proud to have it. My family knew what the talisman meant to me and this was bought with inheritance.

Lots of sentimental value.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    mine is no 24 and very proud to have it. My family knew what the talisman meant to me and this was bought with inheritance.

Lots of sentimental value.
    That's great. It's in a good spot now. It was (is) one of my favorites as well. I need to re-read that at some point. But
    I have others I need to read first.

Great acquisitions and great pictures!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Great finds, my friend!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

A few more of my purchases and updated shelves

A few more of my recent purchases

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast