Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Shaq

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't make sense but wanted this number. Originally wanted to get The Stand from my proceeds of Joyland, but didn't quite work out when the bill for the car came, so this was my little bit of extravagance.

When I received this, the packaging was so extreme, it took 20 minutes to just get the parcel tape off. Nothing barring a steam roller would have got to this book.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT VII

It was my intention to read this book as my finale to the series last year, while drinking champers but couldn't bring myself to read it. I do read the Long Walk pictured above often, but can't with any of my other limiteds.

Settled with a mixture of reading the Artists edition and the audiobook whilst driving to work.

More to follow in the next few days but as said it is a humble collection and not much more. Hope people don't mind some of my none King books appearing too. If not I will delve into some more of those.

Other than some random cd grab bags I try to collect the books I've enjoyed over the years.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent stuff Dave - and, yes, please post your non-SK prizes as well - I, for one, would love to see them here
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, me too! You own many King editions that I don't have in my collection and I look forward to seeing what non-King stuff you have.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Make that 3 of us

Country
    Country Flag

At some point I want to upgrade this gift edition to the signed, fab book

Country
    Country Flag

Also like the box set from Grant too. Some of my favourite artwork in these books

Country
    Country Flag

I have about 4 from this book signed and framed.

When I ordered them, I think it was Darrell sent all 4 but only charged my for 3 of them, so contacted the guys and, long story short, gave me the fourth for free, very cool of them and makes me appreciate them all the more.

Country
    Country Flag

Again this needs replacing with a real one, from US.

Country
    Country Flag

This was a great gesture from CD, sending this on a quiz I lost!! Hurry up and have a Doctor Sleep quiz guys!

And another unique book below NOT signed.

Country
    Country Flag

I walked the Green Mile.....I'm in there somewhere :-)

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

A few more pics from other authors. Back to the Weaveworld. Can't even remember buying this! But remember reading this and re-reading pretty much within the following months. Great read.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Irvine Welsh, very gritty Scottish writer, this book is vile in parts, but something about it, so different. Very good.

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few more, but inundated you tonight

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection. I love Joe Hill's little drawings!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool stuff!!! I especially like the "Tolkien", but that is no surprise to everyone here. Awesome collection, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

that edition of Lord of the Rings is excellent, much better then the uk equivalent.

Here's a couple more if forgot to add.

My first real lettered!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Life o Pi and a few others....shame the signatures have been stuck in!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Philip Pullman is pretty cool. My girlfriend was reading one of his books from our local library, and on the title page he has put in an inscription to the library encouraging the local children to read as much as possible.

Wasn't expecting to see that in a library book!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Dark Materials trilogy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent Books !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast