Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Shaq

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Delighted for you David.
    That looks just a little bit special, in more ways than one!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very, very nice!
    And not a speck of dust!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. Bizarrely, since I dropped off the suntup train, so to speak, I have still managed to purchase another 4 books!

Also, hoping to add a couple of lyras in the coming months, and possibly a couple of king grails, maybe by 2023.

So much for slowing down

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very, very nice!
    And not a speck of dust!
    I’m going to need to check that now lol

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That Replay looks awesome. Good luck on your Grails.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks terrific!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Thought I would add a few images and update my collection today.

Some are new, king, and none king, and others, just not shared yet but had a while.

Like this stunning Sub Press Shining. With all its issues, I still think this is the best limited of this story.

Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep. A book I have had for a while

Country
    Country Flag

Very Best of New Horror. Man that signature page is immense. King, Hill, Straub, Gaiman, Barker, who have I missed…. This is a contributors copy, Lisa Tuttle, which I am really pleased to have

Country
    Country Flag

Meet the Cormacs…..

Country
    Country Flag

Lyra and Aręte……..love this Press

Country
    Country Flag

My absolute favourite none King book, Replay.

The lettered is an amazing book. Oh and a signed book of Into The Deep (cheap to buy, and quite possibly fake due to the simplicity of the signature. No background info to support either way)

Country
    Country Flag

The Long Walk

I had a choice of this, or my battered copy of IT for King to sign at the Lisey meet. I chose this one

Country
    Country Flag

Joe…great books. Not stacked like this…

Country
    Country Flag

My latest purchases….

Kate Bush. I managed to find 3 in the wild, and bought one at eBay costs. EBay first just to ensure I had a signed version. That was a costly mistake as found 3 in independent bookstores.

Why so many? Apart from getting a Kate Bush signature, which I wanted, there was a chance of an invisible message that had been inscribed, and seen only in uv lighting. Alas, none have these hidden signatures….so I can sell three….no such luck, I have a green signed, a purpleish colour signed, and a brown signed.

I never knew I was that type of collector…until now…

Country
    Country Flag

Misery… wonderful Age…

Country
    Country Flag

Postscripts10. Found on Amazon uk a few months ago…

Country
    Country Flag

Fairy Tale. A very nice limited, cheap build compared to Paul’s and other publishers, but still good to have.

The latest King signed limited. I’m hoping to see one or two more of the mood takes him.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING NEW STUFF !!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The SP Shining definitely has lots going for it (especially the monochromatic interiors).

Stardust and The Case of Death and Honey - wow (could use some close-ups of those!).

Kate Bush is awesome, as is the idea of invisible messages.

I don't love Fairy Tale as a novel, but I do love that edition.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I’ll take a few and post. SP interiors keep me occupied for hours. Lovely.

Stardust and Death and Honey are very special.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast