Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You got a great deal!
    I have that book from Lividian but I still haven't read it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

150 is a great price, congratulations.
    Unfortunately, one of my copies is missing the slipcase
    and the sig. page is upside down what doesn't bother me much.
    I'll have to take pics again sometime.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is SST's limited edition of 'My Heart is a Chainsaw' by Stephen Graham Jones. I have mixed feelings about the book; the narrative is a bit of a slog but I found the main character (a teenage girl who is obsessed with slasher films) to be endearing.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently acquired the two volumes of 'The Secretary of Dreams' from Cemetery Dance. These were two books that I always had my eye on but the prices on the secondhand market were too steep for me. Fortunately The Collector (skcollector.com) recently had them on sale for a reduced price.

For those who don't know they're Stephen King anthologies that present his stories as either comics or illustrated prose with art by Glenn Chadbourne.

Volume One:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Volume Two:

My Collection

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are very nice volumes. Always liked them. Congratulations!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Lots of happy faces!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are really cool and often forgotten !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's artist edition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.

In addition to the book, my package also had a 'Golden Ticket'. Twenty-five of these tickets were inserted randomly into the books with different prizes accompanying them. I was able to redeem mine for a $100 gift card. Needless to say finding the ticket in my box was pretty exciting and I'm grateful to Paul for the prize.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff !!!

Lucky you!
    Do you have to send the ticket back or can you keep it for your collection?

Country
    Country Flag

I can keep it. I redeemed it by taking a picture with my photo id next to the ticket.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is an ARC of Cemetery Dance's 'Midnight Under the Big Top'. I generally don't collect ARCs, but this was a book I was curious to read and I was able to get it for a very cheap price.

A piece of Glenn Chadbourne's interior artwork, this one for 'The Black Ferris' by Ray Bradbury.

And speaking of circuses, here's another Pennywise Funko Pop. I've lost track of how many I have at this point but I loved the scene in 'It: Chapter 2' where 'human' Pennywise smears makeup on his face before raking his nails in it so this was a must-have for me.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are indeed a TON of Funkos related to King out there

I try to keep a close track of those on my website
    To this date, here is what I know of, and I think i have a couple more to add (within the next week or so) :
    https://club-stephenking.fr/funko-le...t-stephen-king
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

A daring young skeleton on the flying trapeze,
    It floats through the air with the greatest of ease!

Country
    Country Flag

Not a book but I got a 'Thanksgiving card' from Grady Hendrix in the mail yesterday. It's because I ordered from him in the past but when I saw the envelope I was like "Why did Grady Hendrix send me a letter?"

It's a pretty thick piece of board as well which is nice for collecting purposes.

My Collection

That's a great item!

The only book (so far) I've read by Hendrix is MY BEST FRIEND'S EXORCISM, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's numbered edition of 'Imajica' by Clive Barker.

As you can see it's a very big book.

My Collection

Nice!
    Hmm, some actors use their Oscars for doorstops....just a random thought.

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's numbered edition of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' by Roald Dahl.

My Collection

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks beautiful!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superbeautiful !!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm intrigued by the numbered Imajica, but the design feels more fitting for Euclid's Elements.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Those are some nice books. And I like the numbered Imajica and CATCF as well.

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's artist edition for 'Hannibal' by Thomas Harris.

I particularly like the endpaper art which was not on the numbered.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast