Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really is really cool!!! Congrats!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a book but it is Stephen King...

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the November 'Night Worms Book Club Package'. I normally don't get subscription boxes but this month included a new signed book from Chad Lutzke who is an author I like.

This is the first printing of this book. There will be a mass market edition later but it will have a different cover. I haven't started reading it yet but Lutzke is a great author who I recommend.

'Jedi Summer' is an older book that has since gone out of print. This is a new release with a different cover and some additional content. I've read it before; it's not really horror but it is a good book.

Finally there was a 'goodie bag' with a few small items.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

SST's limited edition of 'Survivor Song' came in.

As a small aside, I had previously assumed the "thank you" cards were from Paul Tremblay as I had not ordered anything else from SST and did not know that 'Paul' was Paul Fry who runs SST. So that's a little embarrassing.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some nice stuff there. Congrats.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff !!!

Country
    Country Flag

This is a signed print of Bud Cook's art from Suntup's 'Let the Right One In'.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Oh, now that is really cool. Way to go on that one.

Country
    Country Flag

I previously got the paperback edition of 'Wormwood' with the Night Worms box. I liked the book a lot and wanted to get the limited edition hardcover from Thunderstorm Books.

I would have missed out on it had it not been for Suntup, however. Both 'Wormwood' and Suntup's edition of 'Seed' were available on November 14. To prepare for the latter I went to bed the previous night much earlier than usual and woke up around six in the morning... which was right around the time Thunderstorm put out the preorder for 'Wormwood'. I had no idea that the opening was going to be that early and if I had gotten up any later I would have missed out. Funny how these things work out.

In other news I got a frame for the Eli print as I didn't feel comfortable keeping it rolled up indefinitely.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Country
    Country Flag

The gift edition of 'Night Shift' from Cemetery Dance just arrived.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Lividian Publication's limited edition of 20th Century Ghosts came in.

My Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Country
    Country Flag

New arrival of Suntup's Let the Right One In.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is the 35th Anniversary Edition of Off Season by Jack Ketchum. It might have been one of the last books he signed before he passed away.

One of the reasons why I decided to finally get this was the inclusion of 'Endgame', a short story that serves as the ending to the 'Dead River' stories. As of now it's exclusive to this edition.

My Collection

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice.
    Back in 1980-81 I won some kind of small bookstore contest and I had the pick of a box of ARC paperbacks. I took OFF SEASON, the Ballantine books edition, because it looked interesting, and I still have it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats !!!

Country
    Country Flag

I got this signed Jack Ketchum chapbook from a giveaway on Facebook.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Some really solid stuff. Congrats.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats !!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

First off I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who comments. I don't reply that much unless it's a question but I read them all and appreciate them.

This is Suntup's edition of Seed by Ania Ahlborn. I have yet to read this one but I really liked her novel 'Brother'.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats on Seed. I think it's a a really nice edition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast