Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're most welcome, Phillip!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one is a big deal for me. It's Overlook Connection Press' special edition of 'The Girl Next Door' by Jack Ketchum. It's signed by Ketchum and a few other writers who contributed to the book; one will probably stick out here.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This one is a big deal for me. It's Overlook Connection Press' special edition of 'The Girl Next Door' by Jack Ketchum. It's signed by Ketchum and a few other writers who contributed to the book; one will probably stick out here.

Very nice. Congrats!

seeking Gunslinger #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the add!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice book, one that I've even read!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats, now you of cause also need the same book,
    signed with black+blue pens.
    Spoiler:

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SST's limited edition of 'The Cabin at the End of the World' by Paul Tremblay arrived today.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I should be getting mine any day
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    SST's limited edition of 'The Cabin at the End of the World' by Paul Tremblay arrived today.

Really cool note! Congrats on the book.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

My copy of SST's limited edition of 'Growing Things'.

My Collection

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Didn’t know these were done and shipping. Can’t wait.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

SST does some handsome books. Congrats

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

New arrival of Joe Hill's 'Full Throttle' from Subterranean.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Tomas from stephenkingcollector.com had a book sale at the beginning of the month and I ended up getting these.

First up is Folio Society's edition of 'The Shining'. This was something I was always curious about but as I already owned Subterranean and Cemetery Dance's gift editions I was a bit hesitant at getting another version. Tomas was selling it for $20 so I grabbed it.

The other book I got was the first trade edition of 'The Waste Lands'.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Helluva deal on The Shining. Can't beat that with a stick.

Country
    Country Flag

Big arrival today from Suntup.

The Artist Gift Edition for 'Red Dragon'...

I love the cover art, it's a perfect representation of Francis Dolarhyde from the book. I'm glad they didn't include Hannibal as others might have because as much as I love Dr. Lecter it's not his story.

The Numbered Edition...

This is by far the most I've ever spent on one individual book but I figured I wouldn't come by an opportunity like this again.

Finally, the Limited Premiums.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So I just went through your collection Philip. Very nice. You have a lot of great books and merchandise. But those inscriptions. Wow, are they awesome. And that signed and I believe inscribed IT GE is just fantastic.
    Lot's to be proud of in this thread.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those Dragons are sweet!

Country
    Country Flag

I'll go into more detail once the actual book comes in but I won a PC copy of Suntup's 'Let the Right One In'. I decided to purchase the accompanying Rubik cube paperweight to go with it and was able to get the PC designation on it.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast