Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, I saw that. Just like Horns. It's just that I did not know that you were showing pics of both books so I was confused.
    Congrats again on winning that PC.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Great win!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG BIG CONGRATS !!!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's numbered edition for Silence of the Lambs. I'm very grateful to have this as a signed Silence of the Lambs is something I never in a hundred years would expect to own.

Also included was this lamb.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats on getting one.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As a bit of backstory, Kristopher Triana is a horror author whose dog Bear was diagnosed with cancer. He and other authors are selling signed books to raise money to fund Bear's medical care. If you're interested there are still books available here.

One of the authors was John Boden and I ended up purchasing the following bundle.

First is a signed copy of Thunderstorm Books' special edition of Jedi Summer. It's a semi-autobiographical coming of age novel with some supernatural undercurrents. I would recommend it.

Boden also threw in a signed German edition of Jedi Summer.

Finally he included a signed copy of Spungunion.

I haven't read this book yet but it involves a trucker who spends most of his time on the road and in and out of diners so Boden included a personalized message in the form of a diner check.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This is Suntup's numbered edition for Silence of the Lambs. I'm very grateful to have this as a signed Silence of the Lambs is something I never in a hundred years would expect to own.

Also included was this lamb.

Beautiful book. Congratulations on a big one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

This isn't a book but it is a Stephen King collectible. I get a kick out of horror-related Christmas ornaments and was excited to see Hallmark putting out one for Pennywise. As you can see though it's fairly cheap-looking in comparison to their 'Keepsake' ornaments but it's better than nothing.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome additions! Nice to see another John Boden fan. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

I was able to get Centipede Press's 'The Haunting of Hill House' for a good price.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, that's one I should have bought. Congrats.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A hauntingly spooky acquisition!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, Centipede.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Mahurin signature...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, big congrats !!!

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's numbered edition for 'Blood Meridan'.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

B E A U T Y F U L !!!

I can't look until I get mine, but then I certainly will!

Country
    Country Flag

Not a book but it is Stephen King related so I figured some of you might get a kick out of it. It's the official "Deadlights Blend" from Dead Sled Coffee.

The flavor (cinnamon, graham cracker and hazelnut) was previously available from them as a limited edition 'Krampus' blend a year or so ago. I enjoyed the graham cracker flavor and asked if they would ever restock it and they told me it would come back under a different title. A week later this was announced.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's artist edition of 'Imajica'.

To get an idea of how big the book is:

The premiums:

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Looks awesome. Congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's 2021 Art Portfolio.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is PS Publishing's edition of R Is for Rocket & S Is for Space by Ray Bradbury.

The slipcase:

The cover:

The signature sheet:

Some interior art from Glenn Chadbourne:

My Collection

Beats my old paperback editions all to heck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast