+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is SST's limited edition of My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix. In my opinion it's Hendrix's best work and one of my favorite novels of the last ten years.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice, BIG BIG CONGRATS !!!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is Lividian Publication's limited edition of Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is Cemetery Dance's limited edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great art!

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Certainly looks interesting.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Two books came in today.

First is Borderland Press's A Little Emerald Book of Ephemera by Jack Ketchum. It's a collection of miscellaneous writings from Ketchum.

Last but not least is Suntup's numbered edition for Blackwater by Michael McDowell. I haven't read it yet but it's a book (or series of books as it was initially published as six paperbacks) I've always been curious about.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE NEW BOOKS !!! Big congrats !!

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's fine art print of Bob Giusti's unpublished artwork for 'It'.

My Collection

Breaker St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Very nice.

Country
    Country Flag

This is the Mondo steelbook for the 2017 version of 'It'.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Something a little different. This is a wooden case by R.J. Huneke for Suntup's arc of 'The Silence of the Lambs'.

A bonus block:

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is SST's limited edition of 'The Little Sleep' by Paul Tremblay.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

I recently acquired a copy of Books-A-Million's exclusive edition of The Shining.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats, supernice new stuff !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never heard of it before, but they seem to have a few exclusive edition !
    > https://www.booksamillion.com/search...king+exclusive

Also a glowing in the dark SALEM's LOT !
    > https://mobile.twitter.com/booksamil...33675839410176
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Two new books came in.

First is Cemetery Dance's limited edition of The Damnation Game by Clive Barker.

Next is Suntup's artist edition of Blackwater by Michael McDowell.

My Collection

Breaker St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Both very nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14