Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions! I love Imajica! One of my favorites from Clive.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is not a book but it's related... as you might recall I received a 'Golden Ticket' with my artist edition of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. In addition to the store credit, Suntup also sent me this box of chocolates which I received yesterday.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That will look nice on your bookshelf!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New arrival from SST Publications...

'We Sold Our Souls' by Grady Hendrix.

'The Final Girl Support Group' by Grady Hendrix.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats !!!

Country
    Country Flag

This is Dark Region's 30th Anniversary Edition for 'Offspring' by Jack Ketchum.

The bonus material has less to do with the book itself and more to do with remembering Ketchum who passed away shortly before this book this was announced in 2018. There's a lengthy archival interview with him and some rare personal photos (Dallas Mayr was his real name; Ketchum was a pen name).

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is Cemetery Dance's edition of 'Disappearance at Devil's Rock' by Paul Tremblay.

My Collection

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm considering picking up Disappearance; how are the regular (text) pages inside? 2-color printing, or anything else interesting?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm considering picking up Disappearance; how are the regular (text) pages inside? 2-color printing, or anything else interesting?
    I didn't notice anything significant with the interior text pages design-wise.

My Collection

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's artist edition of 'Hannibal Rising' by Thomas Harris. It's the black sheep of the Lecter books but nevertheless I am happy that Suntup completed the series.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful book !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Two books came in.

First is SST's limited edition of 'No Sleep Till Wonderland' by Paul Tremblay.

Second is Suntup's classic edition of 'Hex' by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Two books came in.

First is SST's limited edition of 'No Sleep Till Wonderland' by Paul Tremblay.

Second is Suntup's classic edition of 'Hex' by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

Couple of beauties. Congrats

ISO: (1sts f/f) perfect: Bazaar, Different Seasons, Mr. Mercedes, Tommyknockers (gold), Rose Madder
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

This is the Hannibal Lecter Art Portfolio from Suntup. There are 37 prints in the set, here are a few I liked.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is something a little different. Skelton Crew Studio has been making replica metal keys associated with Joe Hill's work. Most of them have to do with Locke & Key but they've also made a couple for NOS4A2.

I generally don't get them but this one was different in that it had an exclusive Joe Hill story (about two pages) featuring Charlie Manx from NOS4A2.

(I'm not including the full story but if you're wary of spoilers there's still some text visible with the key.)

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice, big congrats !!!

Country
    Country Flag

This is Suntup's numbered edition for 'Hannibal Rising' by Thomas Harris.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This is my complete numbered Hannibal set from Suntup. Thanks to a member on the Facebook group I was able to get matching numbers.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Looks great. I like the theme and look of this set a lot. Congrats on getting matching numbers as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Some new additions from the past week...

Suntup's numbered edition of 'Hex' by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

A signed copy of 'Pageboy' by Elliot Page.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

I recently acquired two signed books by Jack Ketchum from Gauntlet Press.

'Sleep Disorder' which he co-wrote with Edward Lee.

'Closing Time'.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, I've enjoyed the few books by Ketchum that I've read.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast