Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Send them an email to make sure?

I asked on the phone. Card details and shipping address only. No one will get a shipped notification or anything. It'll just show up apparently.

Traveler georgeflagg is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I will have copies but selling for £310, let me know
    i would like to buy one for 310 pounds, yhanks

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

אהלן sharki69'
    אני גם מישראל. שמי משה. אני רואה שאתה מנוי חדש כאן בפורום. אנחנו 2 היחידים מישראל. אני כותב לך בעברית ומקווה שלא יעירו לי על זה. רציתי שתדע שהספר יגיע אליך עם שליח באמצעות חברת מישלוחים כמו פדקס והם גובים מחיר מלא ומאד גבוה כך שתתכונן לשלם עוד בערך 300-250 ש"ח. זו הוצאה מרגיזה שאי אפשר להתחמק ממנה

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I will have copies but selling for £310, let me know
    I'd like one of your copies of the UK Doctor Sleep Signed Limited Numbered Edition of 200 for £310. I'm fairly new to posting, so I'm not sure if I'm following protoco,l and doing this correctly. But feel free to admonish me if I'm not.

H Michael

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, three of my five copies are sold to forum members, i'm just waiting on the fourth and then will go down the list if they don't want it. Otherwise I have a copy on ebay ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2212658120...84.m1555.l2649
    Sory I couldn't have gotten more, I would if I could.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Maybe down the line I'll get one. Too pricey right now

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm out. Both by choice and US restriction. I've "tried" to limit myself to only US versions, although I have a few UK editions.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Called and got my order in & decided a couple of minutes later to try and get an extra copy. The lady I spoke with told me that there's a one copy limit per address, but she was kind enough to let me order a 2nd copy in my wife's name which will be shipped to my mother in law.
    Bottom line, I have a spare copy which I'd like to offer to anyone interested. I'll match Tito_villa's offer of GBP 310.-
    Thanks!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No interest in UK S/Ls for me, so not upset at not getting one ... but I still think it's complete BS that H &S won't ship to the US, what a bunch of crap.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    No interest in UK S/Ls for me, so not upset at not getting one ... but I still think it's complete BS that S &H won't ship to the US, what a bunch of crap.
    I agree! I was thinking the exact same thing when Scribner offered the signed / limited edition of Under the Dome and 11/22/63 to US residents only.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    No interest in UK S/Ls for me, so not upset at not getting one ... but I still think it's complete BS that S &H won't ship to the US, what a bunch of crap.
    I agree! I was thinking the exact same thing when Scribner offered the signed / limited edition of Under the Dome and 11/22/63 to US residents only.
    Ha you beat me to it!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm fine with the CD edition since this doesn't offer much of interest imo.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Along the Path of the Beam Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic has a spectacular aura about Ockhamistic's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Called and got my order in & decided a couple of minutes later to try and get an extra copy. The lady I spoke with told me that there's a one copy limit per address, but she was kind enough to let me order a 2nd copy in my wife's name which will be shipped to my mother in law.
    Bottom line, I have a spare copy which I'd like to offer to anyone interested. I'll match Tito_villa's offer of GBP 310.-
    Thanks!
    I'll take it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I need one too!

Will gladly retun the favor twice over if I can.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister might have gotten me another reserved, if anyone wants to put their name down for it pm me or email me at dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gone

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Can anybody spare a copy?

Willing to pay a premium if needed....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Thanks!
    I'll take it.
    Since you're the first to reply to my post, please PM me so we can work out the details! Please note that you need to have 5 posts on the board in order to use PM (if I'm not mistaken).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ockhamistic View Post
    Thanks!
    I'll take it.
    Since you're the first to reply to my post, please PM me so we can work out the details! Please note that you need to have 5 posts on the board in order to use PM (if I'm not mistaken).
    I changed Ockhamistic's status, so he should be able to send PM's now.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dad managed to order so it's possible that I may have 6 copies.

I have 5 people on the list for copies but will take offers or hit fleabay when the time comes.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a spare. PM offers. Will ship direct from the UK unopened.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This has been a VERY expensive year for King collectors! WOW!

John

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do I count S/L's of The Shining, Doctor Sleep x 2, Joyland, and then the gift editions of Christine and Pet Sematary ... anymore?

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Man.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    אהלן sharki69'
    אני גם מישראל. שמי משה. אני רואה שאתה מנוי חדש כאן בפורום. אנחנו 2 היחידים מישראל. אני כותב לך בעברית ומקווה שלא יעירו לי על זה. רציתי שתדע שהספר יגיע אליך עם שליח באמצעות חברת מישלוחים כמו פדקס והם גובים מחיר מלא ומאד גבוה כך שתתכונן לשלם עוד בערך 300-250 ש"ח. זו הוצאה מרגיזה שאי אפשר להתחמק ממנה
    משה היי
    מה האימייל שלך ? שלח לי בפרטי
    שחר

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast