Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : SystemCrashOverRide

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like the cover art on those "Halloween" Edition paperbacks. Very eye-catching.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Well I realize there's plenty of other smaller pieces I've added that never made it to the collection page. So here's a mix of more 'normal' books, nothing fancy but some are interesting.

"Halloween" Editions:

PS Publishing Anniversary edition, Just an AGE - not signed:

Gwendy's Magic Feather, Signed :

Some King "Library Edition" books:

19th Edition Guide to US First Editions of Stephen King:

With a fun number!

Some UK editions I didn't have (Not 1sts, not super nice - but they were almost free)

And a really odd edition of Christine I hadn't seen before stumbling on this copy:

Elevation 1sts :

There are probably more kicking about, but I think that's it for the moment.
    Love the Needful Things cover. I had never seen that before. Thanks for sharing.

Cool covers on the Halloween editions. What is the story behind those?

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Kingfan2323 Hodder produced those for Halloween 2018 as a re-issue edition. They came as a box set, and sadly I don't have the box slipcase for mine.

They're very inexpensive though, if you happen to like them. Amazon has the box set for $35 USD

I also read that Hodder produced more of these for Halloween 2019 - I've found a few examples online but can't find the new set as a boxed set, so I wonder if they were only released individually?

If anyone knows of a boxed set for the 2019 editions, I'd love to know!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Kingfan2323 Hodder produced those for Halloween 2018 as a re-issue edition. They came as a box set, and sadly I don't have the box slipcase for mine.

They're very inexpensive though, if you happen to like them. Amazon has the box set for $35 USD

I also read that Hodder produced more of these for Halloween 2019 - I've found a few examples online but can't find the new set as a boxed set, so I wonder if they were only released individually?

If anyone knows of a boxed set for the 2019 editions, I'd love to know!
    Aww. Thanks for the background. Interesting.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, always nice to see different covers. I like those.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE new stuff, CONGRATS !!!
    Who is the Halloween Editions artist ?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds and frame jobs.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds and frame jobs.
    Thanks Brian, I appreciate the kind words.

Country
    Country Flag

Posting this on mobile so hopefully the image sizing isn't too outrageous. I picked up another barrister bookcase, this time a solid oak bookcase by Macey.

No new King books to report, aside from If It Bleeds.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Bet that mother is heavy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice and well built. Congrats.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Do you ride that bicycle?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Do you ride that bicycle?
    Ha! No, the bookcase is being stored while I find somewhere for it. I truly need to purchase a house and get my library sorted.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Than looks like a wonder place to store books. I am sure they will be very happy in there.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Than looks like a wonder place to store books. I am sure they will be very happy in there.
    Thanks Mike - I'll need a few more like it, along with my existing barrister bookcases, to house my whole SK collection - but that's the goal. No more IKEA bookcases if I can help it.

Country
    Country Flag

I've recently picked up a few interesting books, and while putting them on my shelves I realized I had a few books I simply hadn't shared before. So here we go!

"The Year's Finest Fantasy Volume 2"

This anthology from 1979 includes "The Gunslinger", and was the first time that short story was reprinted after it's initial magazine publication.

In much in the same vein, here's a copy of "The Poems of Robert Browing" which includes " 'Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came".

Keeping with The Dark Tower theme, I picked up a hardcover edition of The Gunslinger produced by Amereon House. I like this way more than I should. Way more.

I've also started my collection of Dark Tower Artist Gift editions from Grant. Starting at the end (of course) with DT VII

Getting away from The Dark Tower theme for a minute, here are a few I've owned for a number of years but never shared here.

The Secretary of Dreams Volume One

And lastly a copy of Stigmata from Cocytus Press (Centipede)

Should have a few more to share in the coming weeks.

Country
    Country Flag

Updated the above to modify image sizing - if they're still too large please let me know and I will try to make them a more reasonable size.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great stuff and the pic size is fine.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great stuff and the pic size is fine.
    Thanks Mike!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated the above to modify image sizing - if they're still too large please let me know and I will try to make them a more reasonable size.
    That's something I often wonder. Does bbcode has a way to resize pictures?
    (edit : seem to be a way : https://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=10 )
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

When I saw these pics yesterday that gunslinger looked green.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    When I saw these pics yesterday that gunslinger looked green.
    Strange, I only modified the image size, didn't make any other changes with colours or filters or any of that.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Your copy of The Gunslinger by Amereon House is something I have never seen before.
    I do not understand when you say that you ‘like it more than you should’. I took an instant liking to it!!
    Hope all is well Chase. Delightful to see something completely new to me.
    Best wishes
    Alec.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Your copy of The Gunslinger by Amereon House is something I have never seen before.
    I do not understand when you say that you ‘like it more than you should’. I took an instant liking to it!!
    Hope all is well Chase. Delightful to see something completely new to me.
    Best wishes
    Alec.
    I loved it as well, but it might be the comics bound in hardback? Or the comic redone in hardback? I am having trouble finding information. Can someone shine light on this?

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast