Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Dolso Finely crafted cases thread

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Items posted For Sale in Post #11492 of Collectible Classifieds

Thanks for looking!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for Looking!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Country
    Country Flag

www.bookslipcase.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa, Dick!!! Those are some really nice items!!

Two questions. What edition is the "Christine" and is there a case for the "Centuries Best Horror"?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Two questions. What edition is the "Christine" and is there a case for the "Centuries Best Horror"?
    Hey Bill- There isn't a case for Century's Best. But there's a ton of great stories - two BIG volumes of the best horror stories of the 1900's!

There are two Christines. One is a first edition but unfortunately it's price clipped. It's included int the 'Lot Sale (#15) along with 1st of Desperation, Cell, Blaze and Dark Half.
    The other one is the PS Publishing 30th Anniversary issue signed by Tikulin, Bauman, Chizmar and Smith along with a facsimile sig by King. #694/750. It is in impeccable condition! Pretty much like new!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post

Hey Bill- There isn't a case for Century's Best. But there's a ton of great stories - two BIG volumes of the best horror stories of the 1900's!

There are two Christines. One is a first edition but unfortunately it's price clipped. It's included int the 'Lot Sale (#15) along with 1st of Desperation, Cell, Blaze and Dark Half.
    The other one is the PS Publishing 30th Anniversary issue signed by Tikulin, Bauman, Chizmar and Smith along with a facsimile sig by King. #694/750. It is in impeccable condition! Pretty much like new!
    Ahh I forgot about the PS edition. Cool items. Good luck!!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hunting one of those Black DT7 Dolso cases with a Rose on it, if anyone has one for sale
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I'm hunting one of those Black DT7 Dolso cases with a Rose on it, if anyone has one for sale
    Not sure if you want on FB. But someone just posted on the rare King page that they are considering selling all their Dolso cases due to some life issues. Not sure which ones they have but maybe ask

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Not sure if you want on FB. But someone just posted on the rare King page that they are considering selling all their Dolso cases due to some life issues. Not sure which ones they have but maybe ask
    yeah i have spoken to them already that is what made me come here and post this.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an 11/22/63 Dolso slipcase I'd part with if anyone is interested. Purchased from David at Bett's a few years ago.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I have an 11/22/63 Dolso slipcase I'd part with if anyone is interested. Purchased from David at Bett's a few years ago.
    The one with the coin? Can I asked what you want for it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have virtually every case he ever made and some. I'll need an "offer I can't refuse" to sell one though. lol Maybe after I pass away you can get one from the kids. lol He did some awesome work on those cases I have to say. He's also a dear friend.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have virtually every case he ever made and some. I'll need an "offer I can't refuse" to sell one though. lol Maybe after I pass away you can get one from the kids. lol He did some awesome work on those cases I have to say. He's also a dear friend.
    post a pic with a group shot, Merlin!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YES! Please do this Bill.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I third that request.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18