Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Get To Know DT.Org's Staff #5-fernandito 5/19/13-5/25/13

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey fucker....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    If there were an alternate dimension where cats evolved as we have instead of primates and they invaded our dimension in force, would they be coming as predators, or looking for proper belly rubs?
    As predators. Hell I think they're among us now. I'm convinced THEY started the i haz cheezburger phenemenon to guage our reaction to completely non sensical things. Probing us. Trying to ascertain our weakness. Waiting for the ideal time to strike ...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome! Those pictures brought so many feels and memories. Love it.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    If there were an alternate dimension where cats evolved as we have instead of primates and they invaded our dimension in force, would they be coming as predators, or looking for proper belly rubs?
    As predators. Hell I think they're among us now. I'm convinced THEY started the i haz cheezburger phenemenon to guage our reaction to completely non sensical things. Probing us. Trying to ascertain our weakness. Waiting for the ideal time to strike ...
    That is the correct answer. You have a good chance of surviving the coming apocalypse.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Who is your favorite person on TDT.org, and why?

Who is your least favorite person TDT.org, and why?

What do you do on your day off?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Dude are you TRYING to get me in trouble?

Because of how long I've known her and because I've talked to her about EVERYTHING and she's always going out of her way to be available to listen, Amanda (you know her as Girlystevedave)

Doesn't matter, he hasn't been an active member for years

What do you do on your day off?
    Usually catch up on reading or TV shows on Netflix. If it's one of those days where all of my friends are on their day off as well and/or not doing anything with their families, we set up soccer games at the park. If it's the night probably get a group of people and go bar hopping, or set up a bonfire in the backyard. I'm open to just about anything really.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, happy 27th Birthday!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday feeve!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mr. Rabbit!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Dude are you TRYING to get me in trouble?

Because of how long I've known her and because I've talked to her about EVERYTHING and she's always going out of her way to be available to listen, Amanda (you know her as Girlystevedave)

Aw, this almost makes me feel guilty for hating you so much.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

1. How crazy is it that I am having trouble coming up with any questions at the moment, because I can't think of any topics we haven't discussed up until now?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1) Tell us about your first sexual experience.

2) What is your favorite life moment?

3) What is your least favorite life moment?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

why does this thread make me feel like I am back on darktower.net?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What is your favorite life moment?
    I have several, but I'm going to list the one that came to mind first. There is someone who has been a part of my life for many, many years now. I met her a long time ago (I was around 15-16 at the time) in a sports related chat room, back when having internet at home was a luxury and chat rooms were ALL the rage (fuck now I feel old). We chatted just about every single day for hours and HOURS on end, talked about everything. We both knew just about everything about each other, hell even her mom would ask her 'are you chatting with Ferny again?' lol. The chats soon evolved to frequent phone calls, we used to write letters to each other (hey remember that?), and then one day we decided that the time was right for us to finally meet (she lives in Chicago btw). I flew out there for the first time in 09'. I touched down in Chicago, it was around 2 a.m. I went downstairs to the waiting area and I saw her for the first time, sitting cross legged and reading a book. I remember how she looked, her scent, what she was wearing ... and when she finally looked up and smiled and we made eye contact for the first time, I could have died there and then. Holding her for the first time, it was exhilarating. I can't think of any other word to describe it. I spent a week up there and she introduced me to all of her family, a couple of her close friends. It was amazing. She flew to L.A the next year and we spent a week here too. She is still a part of my life and we talk just about everyday. Regardless of whatever happens in the future I will always look back at that week with extreme fondness.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    1. How crazy is it that I am having trouble coming up with any questions at the moment, because I can't think of any topics we haven't discussed up until now?
    I'm trying to think of topics we haven't covered yet. The only thing I can think of is farting in public and toe nail clippings.

1) Tell us about your first sexual experience.
    It was with this girl named Mary, but everyone called her Molly. I was on the verge of turning 18 and she was 22. We returned to her place after a day out at the beach (she lived like right across the street from it) and we started watching TV. After a few minutes we started getting touchy-feely, and one thing inevitably led to another and soon we were both wearing nothing. I remember being super nervous, it being my first time and all, and she sensed how tense I was and she told me to just 'relax and enjoy it'. Luckily she was *ahem* experienced and guided me and did most of the work (score!). I remember that the only thing that was greater than the climax was the relief that I had finally reached home plate

3) What is your least favorite life moment?
    When my grandmother was hospitalized because her sugar level sky rocketed to catastrophic levels. She's a diabetic. I was visiting her in Mexico when this happened and the thing is that the health care procedures over there are NOTHING like what they are here. There you have to pay the procedure up front. They won't do a goddamn thing until they have their fucking money first. I remember the look of desperation on my grandfather's face and the tears rolling down his eyes as he called up people he knew in a desperate attempt to collect the money. Luckily my grandmother has a half brother that's well off financially and - even though they didn't really get along - he told my grandfather to calm down, and that he was in the process of wiring pretty much the entire sum of the operation. Me and my grandparents were really, really close growing up and I don't know what would have happened if I had lost one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    why does this thread make me feel like I am back on darktower.net?
    There is no .net, that was all just a dream.

okay
    [rubs hands together]

1. Would you rather go deaf or blind?
    2. If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    3. If a genie could grant you 3 wishes, what would they be?
    4. Do you think that, when you die, your gravestone will say "Never really accepted The Dark Tower ending"?
    5. Have we ever discussed farting or toenails?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    okay
    [rubs hands together]

1. Would you rather go deaf or blind?
    Deaf. Being blinds means I couldn't enjoy my favorite movies. And that just can't happen.

2. If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    Sometimes I don't cut people out of my life even when I know it would be the best thing to do. I wish I was a bit more assertive in that regard.

3. If a genie could grant you 3 wishes, what would they be?
    1. That I could go back in time and amend certain things without it somehow affecting my present.

2. That my father was magically cured of all his sicknesses/ailments.

3. That I won the Lotto. I'd quit 'Half Baked' style, and then round up all of my favorite DT.org'rs, and book a trip to the Bahamas. Or Bora Bora.

4. Do you think that, when you die, your gravestone will say "Never really accepted The Dark Tower ending"?
    yes!

5. Have we ever discussed farting or toenails?
    No ... check your texts in a few minutes

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weren't you really reluctant to join up here at first when Matt first came to Redton?

What is the quickest way to make you smile?

If you could go anywhere in the world right now and do anything you wanted what and where would you choose?

Do you know it hurts me that there's been no talk of fear and loathing nor clockwork orange?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Death Row. Walking the "Green Mile".
    Appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the title of the very first King book you ever read and, if different, the first title that made you a life long fan/collector?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Weren't you really reluctant to join up here at first when Matt first came to Redton?
    Hmm I don't remember being reluctant? I do remember being daunted by the prospect of joining a new site with a bunch of people I didn't really know though. I was just so used to the tight knit community of Redton that anything else seemed intimidating lol.

What is the quickest way to make you smile?
    A cheesy joke or a bad pun It's ridiculously easy to make me smile tbh.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now and do anything you wanted what and where would you choose?
    I'd go to Germany and visit all of the WWII land marks. That war and period of time fascinates me and I'd love to be at that country with it's rich history.

Do you know it hurts me that there's been no talk of fear and loathing nor clockwork orange?
    I know that hurt well me droog, it hurts me deep down in me gulliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Death Row. Walking the "Green Mile".
    Appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage?
    Chicken fingers, cheese cake, and red sangria.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What is the title of the very first King book you ever read and, if different, the first title that made you a life long fan/collector?
    Desperation. The first SK book I read and the one that sealed the deal for me.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you do for TheDarkTower.org on a normal basis?

Do you have any ideas for the website/community that could make this place any better?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Can I be your second favorite person at TDT.org? I'd settle for 3rd... Hell, even 4th

(Kicks dirt)
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't you miss your old screen name sometimes?
    If you could read (and reread) only one book in the rest of life, which one would it be?

I know I am late, sorry.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you do for TheDarkTower.org on a normal basis?
    Maintain End World and try to spark as many discussions as possible. Infect the website with my charming personality.

Do you have any ideas for the website/community that could make this place any better?
    Maybe ...

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Can I be your second favorite person at TDT.org? I'd settle for 3rd... Hell, even 4th
    All of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Don't you miss your old screen name sometimes?
    Sometimes, but I think this is an improvement, don't you?

If you could read (and reread) only one book in the rest of life, which one would it be?
    Probably The Gunslinger. I love that book so much and I've secretely admitted to myself that I'd love to memorize large chunks, if not all, of that book lol.

I know I am late, sorry.
    Better late than never!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast