Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two new poems published today!

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Default Two new poems published today!

My two newest publications were released today. You can get a PDF copy here:
    http://calhoun.edu/sites/www/Uploads...s/Muse2013.pdf
    The poems are titled "Eighteen and Falling" and "Afterglow"
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

The hands of the clock await permission to move.

I like that line.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I still like "Brother" the best though.

Gunslinger Apprentice woodpryan is on a distinguished road woodpryan's Avatar

Thanks, guys!!!
    And, yes indeed, Brother shall be released soon as well. Can't wait for that.
    I really love the picture they chose to accompany "Eighteen and Falling" here. It's perfect. The funny thing about that is that the artists/photographers have no prior knowledge of the content of the Muse. But, this photograph is so spot on for this poem that it's hard to believe it wasn't inspire by the poem. I'm very happy with the way this came out, and I'm proud to be a part of this year's Muse.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats.

+ Reply to Thread