Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Lord John Press-Website Discontinued-Herb Yellin Ill

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Lord John Press-Website Discontinued-Herb Yellin Ill

I am sorry to announce that Lord John Press's website is offline, and not anticipated to return.
    Herb Yellin, Owner of Lord John Press is ill.
    I spoke with Mr. Yellin today and he disclosed that he is very sick. He does not expect to restore the site, nor operate Lord John Press itself.
    I did not press Mr. Yellin, so I am unsure if it would be appropriate to contact him via email, phone, or with a note of concern. If and when more information is available, we will let you know.

Lord John Press produced several interesting Stephen King items including "Letters From Hell", "Dolan's Cadillac", and "Signatures".

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought Herb was a nice guy to deal with and talk with. Thoughts and prayers for him. Hope he gets well.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always thought Lord John Press' products were excellent. Nice production value and a lot of "outside the box" ideas. It's a shame.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have talked to Herb Yellin many a time.
    Herb answered multiple questions I had-primarily related to the big "three" LJP did (Letters From Hell", "Dolan's Cadillac", and "Signatures" )
    He spent quite a bit of time answering what seemed to him to be tedious questions. He was brusk.
    He was brusk.
    He was brusk, yet he continued to entertain my calls, and answer my questions.
    He always answers the phone (he can still be brusk).
    I never had to leave a message.
    Herb Yellin is a quirky person (IMO), great things are rarely accomplished by dull people...Herb is the opposite of dull.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hope your illness passes without pain Herb. I have all your King products, but have never had any dealings with you personaly.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Herb...sending you positive energy and spirit

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope he gets well. I only talked to him a few times, since he somehow lost my S/L order for DOLAN'S CADILLAC. But he found it and sent me a free proof to make up for his error. What a guy!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

When I was a much younger (read: impatient) collector, I had written Herb an irritated letter (yep- pre emai!) because even though I was on his mailing list, I had missed out on Dan Simmons' Entropy's Bed At Midnight; it simply sold out before I had gotten a notice about it. Herb wrote me back a VERY brusk letter, taking the time to explain (rightfully so) that it wasn't his responsibility to make sure that he held my hand in getting a copy before it sold out. I wrote back, apologizing, and we were cool right away.

It's been awhile, and I'm very sad to hear about his health. Yes, definitely one of the more interesting small press's- and persons!

Ron

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sorry to hear this news.
    I spoke only once to him, it was actually a pleasant conversation.
    I was also looking for something no longer available.
    Best wishes to you Herb.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that the site was down and immediately thought the worst. I hope his illness is short-lived and he gets back to where he wants to be. I bought a couple of books from Herb and we had "fun" conversations. He LOVED movies and was so glad that he could now get them through Netflix. He sent me a list of his favorites plus everything else he had watched through Netflix. I learned a lot from him just by listening. Sadly, our correspondence became less and less and I regret it very much. Best of luck, Herb -- I am pulling for you!

And thanks for posting this, RF!