Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Peter Straub, author

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Per today’s Centipede Press newsletter, Jerad hopes to publish both Shadowland and Ghost Story this year, and we should expect both to be at least $295.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Per today’s Centipede Press newsletter, Jerad hopes to publish both Shadowland and Ghost Story this year, and we should expect both to be at least $295.
    I'm super excited for both, especially Shadowland!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Per this morning's Centipede Press newsletter:

- Ghost Story is expected in December or January for $495+
    - Shadowland is expected in April 2024 for $300 to $400
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10