Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    As the site Director, I feel compelled to let the public know that this type of anarchy will not be tolerated.
    You are NOT the site Director for that particular day and a controlled form of "Anarchy" will be condoned for that 24 hr period!!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!

Merlin1958 is your Leader!!!

He speaks the TRUTH!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As the fairly elected leader of TheDarkTower.org, I call upon all true people to refute this attempt to harm, defile, and overthrow my position. We all must repudiate this illegal, unconstitutional and un-Dt.org attempt to overthrow my legitimate autocracy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As the fairly elected leader of TheDarkTower.org, I call upon all true people to refute this attempt to harm, defile, and overthrow my position. We all must repudiate this illegal, unconstitutional and un-Dt.org attempt to overthrow my legitimate autocracy.
    Sorry, not that we don't love and appreciate you, RF we are running the show for a day!!! Chaos, Fun and multiple games will ensue!!! By my "Decree"!!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sorry, not that we don't love and appreciate you, RF we are running the show for a day!!! Chaos, Fun and multiple games will ensue!!! By my "Decree"!!!! LOL LOL
    For crimes against Dt.org, Merlin1958 has been arrested and is banned until a hearing can be held.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Will there be a jury??? I can try to be a poor mans courtroom artist.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

O Discordia!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am confused - how many different occupy threads are there? will these all be streamlined? I think I counted 3 different threads.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jim Rennie vs Baaaaarbie.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Although you are part of the outgoing regime, I feel it is my duty as incoming Minister of Minutia to point out the typo in your signature.
    If you are am American-trust in me!
    Any plans for your exile? Sorry, "retirement."
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I am confused - how many different occupy threads are there? will these all be streamlined? I think I counted 3 different threads.
    There should be two. Other threads on the board are closed and all point to these two threads.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Although you are part of the outgoing regime, I feel it is my duty as incoming Minister of Minutia to point out the typo in your signature.
    If you are am American-trust in me!
    Any plans for your exile? Sorry, "retirement."
    It was sbelled properly.

I plan on spending the day relaxing-naked of course.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

just testing my solidarity!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm there!!! Hile (or is it Hail?)! Merlin!
    Christine

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

For crimes against Dt.org, Merlin1958 has been arrested and is banned until a hearing can be held.
    Thank goodness. I wont complain if the hearing is delayed some months.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    We can have it both ways. We'll stage a protest as though we want him back in front of his window, then go party like fiends with the jailer!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    We can have it both ways. We'll stage a protest as though we want him back in front of his window, then go party like fiends with the jailer!
    Where do I sign up?
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Where do I sign up?
    The doorman has nothing in his little book, anyway. You just have to look right.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    There should be two. Other threads on the board are closed and all point to these two threads.
    Those two, plus this thread.

There's these clarifications for the clueless, the regular square Calvin discussion thread, and then there's discussion for us cool people in Starkblast. So that is three. Although the last one is kind of a waste; we will all probably be too busy off-topic to show up regardless.

Heck, I'm pretty much the only one who even knows how to count three.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I plan on spending the day relaxing-naked of course.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm Free!!!!

Viva La Revolution!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I call upon All "Cabinet Members"!!!!

As the "Occupy" day nears, go forth and recruit. Bring in "Cabinet" members and help swell our ranks!!!

Each Cabinet Member is expected to bring in at least "1" new Recruit!!!!

Go Forth, Oh Faithful ones!!!!

Spoiler:
    This message is brought to you by The Haven Fund. Paid for by the "The Occupy TDT.Org" Movement
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick question:

Noon EDT-3/16/2013 would be 9 AM EST, right?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF TDT.ORG:

A MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA:

MAY I PRESENT TO YOU THE OFFICIAL THEME OF THE "OCCUPY" MOVEMENT.

FIGHT!

RESIST!

OCCUPY!

A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quick question:

Noon EDT-3/16/2013 would be 9 AM EST, right?
    Yes, Sir!!! Occupy!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am protesting the change of my Sec. name and sliding to the Darkside of RF....
    Vegas here I come.

Crystal Ball (vs. sports) had true meaning in SK/DT ways and the obvious
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast