Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Occupy Dt.Org prizes, rules, clarifications, hints etc.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    I donated this afternoon, but I did state this in a different thread. While I did it in the spirit of the day not for reputation points. May I please ask what is reputation points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorin Oakenshield View Post
    Can't remember in what thread I posted in but I did as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    May I please ask what is reputation points?
    I think it has something to do with that little Jewish star next to the triangle underneath your "Gender: "
    You have all been noted already!! 'Reputation" is reflected by the green bars beneath your "title" (under your username). The "Jewish" star thingy allows you to give it to a post/User
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all very much for the information.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As my "Directorship" winds down (On the East Coast) again, many thanks for all your support and generosity!!!

My Final Decree as "Director for a Day" is that you all have a wonderful Sunday with your family and friends (I usually do, Corned Beef tomorrow!!)!!! See you all on "the Boards" when things return to normal (Amen, right? LOL)

How you doing, Babe?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Making corned beef and cabbage for the very first time tomorrow! Happy St. Patty's Day one and all!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So who where the prizewinners? Big empty space in my bookcase for that 'Under the Dome'.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to conduct a drawing. I have at least 6 prizes, and only 14 people PM'd me, so there is almost a 50-50 chance of winning.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I like those odds!
    Mark Twain

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe I forgot to PM you. So sad.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, with Jerome's Occupy Quiz, can someone please tell me how they discovered the answer to the King's childhood dog's name question? I used all of my energy, ability, internet and search engine knowledge ... still came up with nothing. It was so damn frustrating.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I donated this afternoon, but I did state this in a different thread. While I did it in the spirit of the day not for reputation points. May I please ask what is reputation points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorin Oakenshield View Post
    Can't remember in what thread I posted in but I did as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    May I please ask what is reputation points?
    I think it has something to do with that little Jewish star next to the triangle underneath your "Gender: "
    You have all been noted already!! 'Reputation" is reflected by the green bars beneath your "title" (under your username). The "Jewish" star thingy allows you to give it to a post/User
    Rep has been added.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, with Jerome's Occupy Quiz, can someone please tell me how they discovered the answer to the King's childhood dog's name question? I used all of my energy, ability, internet and search engine knowledge ... still came up with nothing. It was so damn frustrating.
    I remembered a pic in Bev Vincent's book.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Sucks to be you. Next time buy the book-and then read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I remembered a pic in Bev Vincent's book.
    See above comment.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suggest that anyone who hasn't purchased and read Bev Vincent's go now and buy a copy:
    The Stephen King Illustrated Companion

http://www.bevvincent.com/books/sk-companion/do so promptly.

Buy two. Read one, dissect it, and cherish both copies.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't agree more. One of the best books about SK around. This one and Justin Brook's bibliography are mandatory.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I PM'd at exactly 12 thinking that I would probably be too late anyway... haha 6/14 is pretty good odds.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Wow, I PM'd at exactly 12 thinking that I would probably be too late anyway... haha 6/14 is pretty good odds.
    You did not PM me. Before or after the deadline.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

It is in my sent pms.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't understand .... 2600+ views, 300+ replies, and only 14 PMs? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the odds ... but I just don't understand.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rep has been added.
    For everyone?
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I don't understand .... 2600+ views, 300+ replies, and only 14 PMs? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the odds ... but I just don't understand.
    It was a real challenge IMHO!!! I wasn't eligible, but if I was I would have walked away. I looked and only got like 4 answers!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Well if you didnt get mine, then something was wrong with the PM's. I don't care about getting or not getting into the drawing. But I did indeed send a PM. I have the evidence in my sent items folder. I don't know if there is a way, as director, that you can look in my folder. But I would be happy to email you my log in information (if you don't already have a way of obtaining it) so you can look.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a real challenge IMHO!!! I wasn't eligible, but if I was I would have walked away. I looked and only got like 4 answers!!!
    Wait, are the 14 PM's in response to the quiz? Because I didnt submit any answers, I didnt have the time to spend on it. It was my understanding that all you had to do is PM RF within the first hour to be in the drawing, which i did....in the first 5 minutes. And that the quiz was only for the Desperation S/L.
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Wait, are the 14 PM's in response to the quiz? Because I didnt submit any answers, I didnt have the time to spend on it. It was my understanding that all you had to do is PM RF within the first hour to be in the drawing, which i did....in the first 5 minutes. And that the quiz was only for the Desperation S/L.
    I'm pretty sure that as a former "Director" (with CIA protection) I can intervene and get you in the drawing!!! LOL Remember, this was mainly all in fun (and for the cause), but at the same time we do not want "unsatisfied" floating around for next year!!! Your participation in the event was greatly valued and give me (us) a chance to make it right. OK?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of PM's - I sent RF 2- one before 0900 and one shortly thereafter - did you get either of those messages?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There were two separate events going on BC:

There will be a random drawing of the members who PM me in the first hour starting at Noon EDT-3/16/2013 (limit 50 members, so you better get here promptly). FREE SHIPPING-WORLDWIDE!
    That's the one RF said he only had 14 PMs for (which, again, stuns me). Over in the Occupy DT.org quiz-challenge thread, RF said 7 people entered that for the shot at the Desperation S/L.

Oh, and just to keep the 'check it' trend going, I PMd at 10:50 MT (12:50 ET), after making a donation.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast