Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugh Howey, author

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Hi, can someone arrange me an Simon& Schuster Wool 1/1 printrun? Would pay for all costs. Or can someone tell me a good adress where i can buy a definite first printrun? Thanks a lot!
    VJ Books is selling first/first US (Simon and Schuster) editions here: http://www.vjbooks.com/Hugh-Howey-Wool-p/howwool01.htm

I am pretty sure they ship internationally.

Thanks a lot!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Hi, can someone arrange me an Simon& Schuster Wool 1/1 printrun? Would pay for all costs. Or can someone tell me a good adress where i can buy a definite first printrun? Thanks a lot!
    VJ Books is selling first/first US (Simon and Schuster) editions here: http://www.vjbooks.com/Hugh-Howey-Wool-p/howwool01.htm

I am pretty sure they ship internationally.

Thanks a lot!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My wife is reading wool now - she was up until 1 am reading. I think she will take the trip to the signing with me...now that I think of it I will probably take caleb as well (since half the books will be signed to him).

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

My copy from the Houston signing should be in the mail sometime today. Once I have all my copies in I will post a picture of all of them together.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post

LOL on the Avatar!!!! LOL "Secretary of the Contrary"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have any of the individual wool books - I am looking for #5 - i just got 1-4 but need a first printing of #5 to finish it off

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered copies from several different bookstores just to see what might be different - here's one from Austin.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool - I am expecting the date might be different - is that a first printing - can you take a pic of the page that lists the printing info

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sure

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting one from Mysterious Galaxy and I just confirmed those are 1st printings (hardcover and paperback).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Stopped at Target on the way home tonight and they only had the paperback version.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Stopped at Target on the way home tonight and they only had the paperback version.
    At least I know they have HC at the signing next week. I have not stopped by B&N yet - they should have some in tomorrow.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A nice surprise... today for FREE..

SILO 1 - Hugh Howey

http://www.amazon.de/Silo-1-Roman-eb...ital-text_f_19

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the UK first signed at Murder by the Book

Country
    Country Flag

very nice - i bit the bullet and bought book #5 on amazon - people were really nice and expedited it to arrive by monday for the signing (at no extra charge - save for the cost of the book ). So 1-4 should be here tomorrow, the rest by monday - then a bunch of new pics to post....waiting for my UK first from goldsboro - wonder when that will arrive.

Country
    Country Flag

Just got SC US and UK arcs in the mail- how much do you think i can get for them on ebay???

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hugh is signing tomorrow night at Powell's in Portland Oregon.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I heard that he squeezed that in on an off day - should be a pretty big event.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I heard that he squeezed that in on an off day - should be a pretty big event.

I was there today looking for a 1st/1st to have signed... None available.
    Very disappointing.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Just got SC US and UK arcs in the mail- how much do you think i can get for them on ebay???
    A lot if they are signed.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Unsigned copies have been going for about £150 on eBay. You would get more if they were signed. Do you have pictures of the US proof as I only have the UK one? I would love to see it.
    Are you the person who Hugh said had the best Wool collection he had seen on his site?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Unsigned copies have been going for about £150 on eBay. You would get more if they were signed. Do you have pictures of the US proof as I only have the UK one? I would love to see it.
    Are you the person who Hugh said had the best Wool collection he had seen on his site?
    I was just kidding about selling Simons books - and no I don't think hugh meant me (yet) since I won't meet him until Tuesday - but he might after that - since I'm bring a US arc, UK arc (would've been 2 if mine arrives from UK), and a set of first prints of original books, plus shift books x 2, and a plethora of new HC. Alas those are not all my books - divided out between 4 other members here. I'll post a pic of all the books before heading out.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

That's a great collection. Look forward to seeing pics.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a pic of the US arc. Not as nice as the UK one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast