Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugh Howey, author

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Cool collection! And the holy grail: The ugly Wool! Great! Drooling uncontrolled here:-)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

For the Pot Luck I paid for Five Items Total. I already had the Ugly WOOL Omnibuses and mailed them to Hugh and then paid for three more Items. He sent The Subterranean PC SET ALL double signed and Stamped, A Second Edition WOOL 1 Chapbook, The Silo Edition, The WOOL Comic, The Short Story Audio, The Signed manuscript page, A tee shirt which I didn't post a pic of yet that's very cute, Hugh really hooked me up! Thanks Hugh if you happen to see this one day!!

And Joe do you mean the paperback? Thanks to you and Lauterer BTW!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I do mean the paperback. I still need an ugly Wool. I recall you getting a great deal on your copy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Yes, I do mean the paperback. I still need an ugly Wool. I recall you getting a great deal on your copy.
    Indeed I did!

And yes, I still need that paperback, the Large Print Edition, The Audio Edition and also SP's Lettered edition and I also have no proofs of any kind either.

By the way, TO EVERYONE feel free to msg me with any offers of what you see, everything shown is signed.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Sand may be made into a tv show.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-reborn-807401

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Strongest recommendation for the new "Beacon 23". Part 4 is up since yesterday and its free by using Kindle Unlimited! Really a cool funny story!

My Mood
    Devilish

If some collectors are out there. You can buy the USB-drive including several reading files signed by Hugh at EBAY at the moment! I am not sure at the moment what he packed exactly on the drive, but the drive itself is worth to be added to a HH collection! To put it in the USB you have to push the drive and it looks like rocket starting..

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Strongest recommendation for the new "Beacon 23". Part 4 is up since yesterday and its free by using Kindle Unlimited! Really a cool funny story!
    Great to know. I am waiting for the collected version to come out. I do have the first in paperback though so may read that soon.

If some collectors are out there. You can buy the USB-drive including several reading files signed by Hugh at EBAY at the moment! I am not sure at the moment what he packed exactly on the drive, but the drive itself is worth to be added to a HH collection! To put it in the USB you have to push the drive and it looks like rocket starting..
    I have one and IIRC he put the Wool trilogy in ePub and kindle formats along with a short story on the drive.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got this today - I have never seen proof copy in this condition - it's pristine ! Happy

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Is that the one that's been on eBay for $80 or so?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Is that the one that's been on eBay for $80 or so?
    Thanks. Yes. Got it for $50

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Nice!

John
    Thanks John !

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. Didn't think they'd take an offer like that

My Mood
    Devilish

Damn. Missed it. Nice catch!

Probably someone can tell me why i cannot see several listings on ebay ( i sit in Germany!). I do not log in, i use search words that are really easy, lets say just "Hugh Howey". I check the box worldwide. But i havnt seen the proof copy that is shown by sharkie though i check HH-searches several times a day! Are there probably other restriction i do not know when i sit in germqny and serach in other lands?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably someone can tell me why i cannot see several listings on ebay ( i sit in Germany!). I do not log in, i use search words that are really easy, lets say just "Hugh Howey". I check the box worldwide. But i havnt seen the proof copy that is shown by sharkie though i check HH-searches several times a day! Are there probably other restriction i do not know when i sit in germqny and serach in other lands?
    I've also had the problem with some of King's listings. I use the appropriate search words and the worldwide box, but I still miss some. I'm just not sure why.

John

Country
    Country Flag

I've also had the problem with some of King's listings. I use the appropriate search words and the worldwide box, but I still miss some. I'm just not sure why.

John
    As a seller you have the option to sell internationally. I believe that if you only sell locally , buyers from other countries can't see you listings . Maybe that's one of the reasons

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

John
    As a seller you have the option to sell internationally. I believe that if you only sell locally , buyers from other countries can't see you listings . Maybe that's one of the reasons
    Yes, this seems to be the answer!

My Mood
    Devilish

Highest recommendation for the 5-part-book Beacon 23. Its really awesome fiction! I love it!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to read the Silo saga in the near future. I haven't been following the series and I'm a little lost as to what the correct order of the books are. I see there are individual novellas as well as omnibus editions. Could someone let me know which books form part of the series and the correct order to read them in. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Wool is the first in the series, followed by Shift, and finished with Dust. The novellas that make up the omnibuses are numbered 1-5 for Wool and 1-3 for Shift. Dust was only published as a novel.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wool is the first in the series, followed by Shift, and finished with Dust. The novellas that make up the omnibuses are numbered 1-5 for Wool and 1-3 for Shift. Dust was only published as a novel.
    Great, thanks so much!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    Iam selling my book collection. I have the following for sale. Photos can be provided. I am UK based.
    Thanks for looking
    Jon

Hugh Howey
    Wool, Shift, Dust all same number S/L slipcased Goldsboro books £200
    Wool UK proof with yellow band NF £75

Country
    Country Flag

Getting there...

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay, Shac, did you ever send him the proof to sign?
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of the S/L Wool Trilogy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast