Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Howey, author

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hugh Howey, author

Finally found one at reasonable price after a long chase... This complete the self Published first edition .

I've noticed Hugh took a break from writing and traveling around the world, whatever

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Unsee!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hugh Howey - Silo
    German ARC + German signed ARC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Wool Trilogy, $2K BIN or Make Offer; shoot 'em $1200 and see if they accept or counter

Wool Trilogy by Hugh Howey Shift Dust Subterranean Press Lettered Edition O

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Look what I stumbled across today; will get to read it three months early!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice! I hear it's a sequel of sorts to the Sand stories.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Bought a copy from them too.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

where did you get an early copy?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

where did you get an early copy?
    eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/35416097801...mis&media=COPY

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No way. I loved that story.

Need to keep my eyes open
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I finished Across the Sand a few weeks ago.
    Spoiler Opinion

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else looking forward to the Silo series on Apple TV in May? I hope they do the books justice

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Anyone else looking forward to the Silo series on Apple TV in May? I hope they do the books justice
    100% looking forward to it.. preview looks good for the most part.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

had no idea they were doing one - definitely looking forward to it
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reviving this thread now that the first season has wrapped. Damn, what a ride. I loved it. I wasn't familiar with Hugh's work until watching the show, and now I'm struggling go find nice editions that don't cost an arm and a leg. Anyone selling?

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could, but it would be an arm and a leg to send to Canada.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Reviving this thread now that the first season has wrapped. Damn, what a ride. I loved it. I wasn't familiar with Hugh's work until watching the show, and now I'm struggling go find nice editions that don't cost an arm and a leg. Anyone selling?
    I have duplicates of the self published shift and dust with the “ugly” covers if you’re interested.

Country
    Country Flag

My Howey collection. The lettered Wool set and a copy of sand are at another location.

Country
    Country Flag

looking to sell my Howey SC (print on demand books - bought directly from Hugh - most of them).

Includes
    Wool series: Books 1 through 5. 2 copies of book 1: a first and second edition
    Shift series: first, second and third
    Sand
    The Hurricane
    I, Zombie
    The Plagiarist
    Half Way Home
    Molly Fyde books: 4 of them

All books are signed and inscribed To Caleb, new and unread. Wool, book 1, first edition is FLAT signed (no inscription).
    $900 for all books; free shipping in US and I'll split cost for shipping outside of US
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    looking to sell my Howey SC (print on demand books - bought directly from Hugh - most of them).

Includes
    Wool series: Books 1 through 5. 2 copies of book 1: a first and second edition
    Shift series: first, second and third
    Sand
    The Hurricane
    I, Zombie
    The Plagiarist
    Half Way Home
    Molly Fyde books: 4 of them

All books are signed and inscribed To Caleb, new and unread. Wool, book 1, first edition is FLAT signed (no inscription).
    $900 for all books; free shipping in US and I'll split cost for shipping outside of US
    If you end up splitting these let me know. I’d be interested in Wool books 1-5.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've had a little luck hunting online so far, but I gotta say - hard to find on the cheap (not cheap, but you know what I mean) when you're this late to the party. A thank you to some forum members for helping me build my little collection

That said, I managed to find:

Wool Omnibus, Second printing, Self published.
    Wool Omnibus, Signed HC (Century)
    Wool #3
    First Shift, SC,
    Second Shift, SC
    Thrid Shift, SC
    Wool graphic novel
    Shift - Ugly Cover
    Dust - Ugly Cover

If anyone else has some of Hugh's work (specifically Silo related) that they're looking to sell or trade, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm approaching his work more as a fan than a collector - so I'm after cool editions, but quite openly, I don't have the cash for the Sub Press stuff. However, trades are definitely a possibility.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For System

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast