Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ambannon Books ... Project #2

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Ambannon Books ... Project #2

After the international success that is In Mint Condition: 2013, we now have our second project lined up and (almost) ready to go. We just got the permissions needed from Marsha, Stephen King's assistant, to do a project like this, and we're very excited to start working on it.

Just what is this project?

Soon, all will be revealed. I will go out on a limb here and say that most collectors here will be pleasantly pleased.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    After the international success that is In Mint Condition: 2013, we now have our second project lined up and (almost) ready to go. We just got the permissions needed from Marsha, Stephen King's assistant, to do a project like this, and we're very excited to start working on it.

Just what is this project?

Soon, all will be revealed. I will go out on a limb here and say that most collectors here will be pleasantly pleased.

You got me extremely interested. Permissions from Marsha!!! What the heck is it. PM me I wont tell anyone I promise!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tease!! You've been hanging around with, Jerome too much!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need.... to..... know...!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Geeeeeze that is tease Number 2!!!!! At least give us one letter in the name of the project please.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

When did you start getting permission for things?

Spoiler:
    Sounds interesting!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it required Stephen King's agreement, then i guess that we are all intrigued :p
    What is "soon"?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you finish project #1 before teasing project #2?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    If it required Stephen King's agreement, then i guess that we are all intrigued :p
    What is "soon"?
    He never said anything about permission from Stephen King.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will have to ask when I see you this weekend - to exchange our books. Will touch down in Vegas by tomorrow morning...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Can you finish project #1 before teasing project #2?" - Crow-Man

LOL, I KNEW it! Even before I clicked on the thread to read the nine new posts, I thought to myself ... If Jerome posted something, I bet he's gonna say something smart-assy about In Mint Condition: 2013 not being released yet. And. I. Was. Right. Ha! lol

As far as asking permission to do this project, I just wanted to make sure I crossed my I's and dotted my T's. I'd hate to delve into any sort of copyright infringement or anything like that.

"Geeeeeze that is tease Number 2!!!!!" - Coulrophobia

If you're talking about the Justin Cronin tease I gave a month or so ago, that kinda dissolved. What started out strong just kinda ... stopped. Communication has to go both ways for anything to work so ... yeah. Maybe next time.

You know, actually, without even thinking about it, I DID post a hint about this project not too long ago. And that was before the idea even came to me. So ... not really a hint, but if you were to go back through my posts and come across a link (I think it was a link) to something I thought was pretty cool, then you might be on the right track. But ... no more being said just yet. I'm thinking "soon" will be ... sometime next weekend. No need to hang out, it will be an announcement, not a pre-order type of thing. Not yet.

Very excited to be moving forward with our next project. Speaking of which, time for an update (or lack thereof) in the In Mint Condition (working title) thread. Thanks all!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Shannon, as the "Secretary of Merlin" you do have some obligations (CIT74, needs minutes for 3/16/13!!) which, I believe I will exercise and mandate that this news will be released on....

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Occupy-TDT.Org

Be there to hear it!!! Your "Director-Elect" has so proclaimed it!!!

Muwhahahaha!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That sounds like a great idea. Announcement to occur during the Occupy TDT.org March 16th, at Noon, Eastern time. Stay tuned.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Will we need a secret handshake?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Will we need a secret handshake?
    That's entirely up to, Shannon!! Cabinet requests are starting to look pretty darn good ain't they? LOL

Thanks, Shannon, for being the "Ultimate Secretary of Merlin"!!! Octopus!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to know!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What is "soon"?
    He never said anything about permission from Stephen King.
    I meant "Stephen King's office", so it's related to Stephen King's work... in some ways.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A collection of King's Kindle Singles?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

is it.... a collection of candid pictures taken by stalkers of King?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    is it.... a collection of candid pictures taken by stalkers of King?
    You are desperate to get your pictures published Terry.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No and no. It has nothing to do with publishing new or reprinted Stephen King material. He has contracts for that stuff already. I asked, trust me, lol

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

is it a photo journel of shots of you (shannon) looking at your king collection while wearing a a speedo and sporting a boner?

If so, Will it be called "My Pretty Pony Too" (hence your need of King's approval?)

Walk carefully Mr Rabbit, you might just become part of my next project (better shut those window blinds tight!)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A book titled "My Precious-Collecting Stephen King", a helpful reference to books-proofs-limited material-promotional material?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast