Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ice Cream

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Ice Cream

Hey everyone,

About a week ago I finished another story for my short story collection Sub-Urban Nightmares. It's a three-part horror/suspense story called Ice Cream.

Those of you wanting to read it please PM me an e-mail address to send it to and I will be happy to do so. This way will not only eliminate incidental formatting errors by viewing it in its original form, but also will prevent public viewing (just saying some guests to this site may not be totally informed on copyright laws).

Please post comments/reactions to the story in this thread. Thanks!

DF

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thank you David! ever thought of sending it out already in .mobi format? those .docx files take some effort to convert

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excuse my ignorance bears, but how would I do that?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there's the rub

k, I can do it myself. It's just that I really really want to see your new story, and the computer screen kills my eyes after two paragraphs

Country
    Country Flag

got it on my Kindle, and have started twice. Failed to go on because of the present tense. God, do bears hate it. I promise to give it another go, but this particular writing device is atrocious. I know only a couple of books where it isn't entirely out of place (Black House is one), but even there I wish the author would have used normal narrative.

+ Reply to Thread