Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Wildcard Weekend!

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    I am more of a Green Bay fan. They are my second favorite team. My first is Philly/
    I'm of the opinion that there's no such thing as a second favorite team, at least not for me. I watch all NFL and love good games, but to actively root for a team other than the Cowboys? Unthinkable.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just like some players from the Eagles. As a team, I guess that I am more for the Packers.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    I'm of the opinion that there's no such thing as a second favorite team, at least not for me. I watch all NFL and love good games, but to actively root for a team other than the Cowboys? Unthinkable.
    For me it's one AFC, one NFC. I grew up a Jets fan and that is where my loyalties will always lie, but I have lived in Tampa for 15 years so I have some civic pride in the Bucs as well [though not yesterday]. Since they are in different conferences it matters little. The few times they play each other I root for the Jets but am not all that upset if the Bucs win.

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    I am more of a Green Bay fan. They are my second favorite team. My first is Philly/
    Yeeeah, you Boyz fans are all a bunch of backwards ass, homers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2