Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy TDT.Org

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    OK serious donation made (via the widget) -

Now appoint me as Lard Ass Logan, Secretary of Putrification!

:-)
    Done!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Cool !!!! I'll be here......

Brian.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, retaliation thread hijack! Gotcha Merlin!

I put together something pretty damn awesome, but it's not getting the attention and participation I'd like ... I set up a Short Story Battle Royale, featuring 128 Stephen King short stories, battling it out in four brackets until we get to a definitive winner! Please check my signature for the links, thank you! Carry on!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    If we're walking down that road, I could be Secretary of Seduction??
    I could be wrong, but I think with "Vice" and "Erotica" we have that position covered. "Secretary of "Foreign Affairs"? wink, wink
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is "Unconfirmed", but the rumor is that there will be PRIZES and GIVEAWAYS of a significant value courtesy of our regular Director of affairs and a few of his cohorts!!! You folks are not going to want to miss this day!!!!

Oh, and for this day only, I will be a "Chicago type Director" and can be bought for Haven Fund donations verified by RF!!!! Don't forget, not only will I put up $1 for every member/guest over 461, but if we make it, I will be silent on the boards for an entire 24 hour period!!!!

Silence the Haven Fund Whore for a Day!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone remind me a day before or so? I'm horribly forgetful.

Also ... 461 people is one hell of a lot of people. I can say that on this site I've MAYBE spoken with/seen conversations from about 100 people ...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Can someone remind me a day before or so? I'm horribly forgetful.

Also ... 461 people is one hell of a lot of people. I can say that on this site I've MAYBE spoken with/seen conversations from about 100 people ...
    I'd be happy to "Remind" you of the date!!!

Also, in addition to lots of (if you're a "problem solver) "free stuff" (I'm reviewing my items to send to RF) I would like to maybe "Tie-in" the HF in some way, but don't want to offend or chase anyone off. Sort of a "soft" sell if you will. Any thoughts, idea's you could live with?

This added element to the day is ALL, RF!!!! Is he TMIDITW or what? Well, after my "Cameo's"!!! LOL LOL LOL

Edit: I think this may be the perfect day to unveil the "How to properly care for your Faithful collectible" video!!!! Yeah, it feels right!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This is "Unconfirmed", but the rumor is that there will be PRIZES and GIVEAWAYS of a significant value courtesy of our regular Director of affairs and a few of his cohorts!!! You folks are not going to want to miss this day!!!!

Oh, and for this day only, I will be a "Chicago type Director" and can be bought for Haven Fund donations verified by RF!!!! Don't forget, not only will I put up $1 for every member/guest over 461, but if we make it, I will be silent on the boards for an entire 24 hour period!!!!

Silence the Haven Fund Whore for a Day!!!!
    Hey now, don't be hating on the Chi (even if it is true lol). With that in mind, how bout Coordinator of Corruption?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cabinet positions are starting to fill up. We still need a "Defense" secretary and Krystle has not confirmed yet. If you fancy a position, post!!!!

1. Secretary of Vice - Brice
    2. Secretary of Dreams - Krystle?
    3. Secretary of Defense???? Anyone?
    4. Secretary of Suspense - Jean
    5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boomme
    6. Secretary of Putrification - CRinVA
    7. Secretary of Proofs - John Hanic
    8. Secretary of Down Under - Jimimck
    9. Secretary of Propaganda - Ricky
    10. Secretary of Sarcasm - TwistedNadine
    11. Ambassador to Germany - Ben Staad
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

So as Secretary of Sarcasm I can be a sarcastic bitch all day on March 16 and no one will complain?

I like that
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    So as Secretary of Sarcasm I can be a sarcastic bitch all day on March 16 and no one will complain?

I like that
    My dear? You could never be a "Bitch" no matter how hard you tried!!!

Spoiler:
    Am I a "silver-tongued" operator, or what? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that
    and so, what's changing?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooh!! I'm glad I didn't say that!

John

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cabinet positions are starting to fill up. We still need a "Defense" secretary and Krystle has not confirmed yet. If you fancy a position, post!!!!

5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boome

there are 2 M's in Boomme
    as in... please miss... take me back to your room and boom boom me

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

No worries John Im quite proud of my sarcastic nature and kudos to Sir Boomme for calling me out - I like that too
    Merlin, your trying to schmooze for an unearned donation. Guess the eyes and you get the dono...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

5. Secretary of Erotica - Sir Boome

there are 2 M's in Boomme
    as in... please miss... take me back to your room and boom boom me
    So sorry "Mr. Secretary"!!! Edited!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that
    and so, what's changing?

Just wanting to clarify that when TN kills Terry for that I call dibs on his book collection.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted

Nobody on this site is qualified to be secretary of defense.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

I like that
    and so, what's changing?

Just wanting to clarify that when TN kills Terry for that I call dibs on his book collection.
    Too late!!! I'm Terry' executor!!! LOL LOL I mean, I am the "Director for a day"!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

executor... or executionor?

TN...
    nobody wants to be Secretary of De-fence because they'll have to repair this... and they'll have to kick my dog's ass...

If nobody steps up for the Secretary of De-fence position by D-Day

The WORM ....

will accept the position... to redeem himself a little bit via putting in some public service hours.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

TN...
    nobody wants to be Secretary of De-fence because they'll have to repair this... and they'll have to kick my dog's ass...
    If I put a "Dog Treat" behind your dog, "Bomber" would tear through him like cheese through a grater!!! LOL LOL

He's got HUGE teeth!!! Powerful jaws!!! Look at the Bones!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

TN...

If nobody steps up for the Secretary of De-fence position by D-Day

The WORM ....

will accept the position... to redeem himself a little bit via putting in some public service hours.

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted

LOL Funny!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

a classic M.P.

Too bad most chicks just don't understand the humor...

run away! run away! run away!

bwah ha ha... that part always makes me laugh.

My Mood
    Twisted

Well I dont know about "most chicks" but I love monty python. Favorite scene in Holy Grail is the knight scene where he loses body parts and only a torso is left ...

This one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdxC-lNOFJo

a classic M.P.

Too bad most chicks just don't understand the humor...

run away! run away! run away!

bwah ha ha... that part always makes me laugh.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast