Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Auction #8-Full Fark No Stars With Maximim Rats!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2013 Haven Foundation Auction #8-Full Fark No Stars With Maximim Rats!

AUCTION LINK

100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to The Haven Foundation. Originally founded by Stephen King, The Haven Foundation is a national, non-profit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening illness, accident, natural disaster or other emergency or personal catastrophe.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow now that's some rats!!
    Nice!
    You guys have really out done yourselves with the remarques this year, bravo!!!!
    Christine

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glenn said he would never draw more rats in another book. This is the world record.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would think so.

I am not familiar with this book so I ask... are there 2 title pages in this book? Since in the listing I see what looks like 2 title pages with rats on them.
    Christine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I would think so.

I am not familiar with this book so I ask... are there 2 title pages in this book? Since in the listing I see what looks like 2 title pages with rats on them.
    The pics are what is in there.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that is a whole lotta rats

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

how come you did not make this one end at 0900 PST on the 23rd (instead of after 1324)? That might have made it a bit more interesting

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    how come you did not make this one end at 0900 PST on the 23rd (instead of after 1324)? That might have made it a bit more interesting
    The thought never crossed my mind.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

did i miss auction #7 i am beginning to feel like merlin. I am confused.

I am not trying to be the counting police either. I just dont see it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't put up a dedicated thread to it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fixed now. Dedicated thread up.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the RAT Invasion !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

lol, that's awesome.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Glenn said he would never draw more rats in another book. This is the world record.
    To have much more he'd have had to have drawn rats running across the page edges like a flip book. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    To have much more he'd have had to have drawn rats running across the page edges like a flip book. LOL
    Wow, what a fantastic idea. There's always next year?

A rat running along, getting killed and then putrefying has my vote

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one right royal truckload of rats, yes indeedy
    We all float down here!

I'm pretty sure if someone held that up to an infinity mirror the world would implode, so be careful with it.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool item. The pages with just one or a few rats on them I find most appealing though. They remind me of the simplicity of the Mark Geyer mouse remarque on The Green Mile. Very much to the point, yet creepy at the same time.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Wow, what a fantastic idea. There's always next year?

A rat running along, getting killed and then putrefying has my vote
    I made Glenn swear, on a stack of Stephen King books, that this "Ultimate Rat" remarque will be exclusive to the Haven Fund and the total never bested!!!! So, if we do something like this next year it will not have as many rats. Not even close. If you want the bragging rights to the "Ultimate Rat Remarque" in FD/NS, I suggest you bid and win this item!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Calling out to "TwistedNadine"!!!!

Are you really gonna let BP have the "Ultimate Rat Remarque" so easily????

For that matter, are the rest of you??? You've got to figure BP is the current High Bidder!!! Get in there folks!!!

Spoiler:
    Sorry, Grant. I do have a job to do!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dear oh dear Wild Bill, no wonder you're getting confused (a lot) of late - all that whoring's plum wearing you out mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Poor Bill
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Dear oh dear Wild Bill, no wonder you're getting confused (a lot) of late - all that whoring's plum wearing you out mate !!!!
    You know, now that you mention it, you're right!!! LOL LOL My ass is dragging a bit these days!!! Not good for a "Whore"!! LOL

Side note: My count has 166 Rays!!! I count the tail only one's as a whole rat!!

Anyone else care to guess?

FWIW I checked with Glenn and he has no idea what the total is!!! Quote: I just tried to fill as many pages with as many rats as I could!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! $405!!!! This auction just got real interesting!!!!

Spoiler:
    And it wasn't me bidding either!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast