Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1087

Thread: Announcements

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That really shouldn't be happening John. A backspace may cause it because it doesn't pick up a recent change but anything forward should be the skin you choose.

The orange is the default on the site so anytime you are here as a "guest" it will be orange.

Try this: Go into your user CP and go to "general settings" on the left. About three quarters down is a place to choose your skin. Set the one you like there and hit save. It might help.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Thank you so much !! For all your efforts!! This is great !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice EvaH will become famous soon enough EvaH's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I'm liking Black Stealh.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That really shouldn't be happening John. A backspace may cause it because it doesn't pick up a recent change but anything forward should be the skin you choose.

The orange is the default on the site so anytime you are here as a "guest" it will be orange.

Try this: Go into your user CP and go to "general settings" on the left. About three quarters down is a place to choose your skin. Set the one you like there and hit save. It might help.
    That works with IE 9 Beta!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

That worked. Thanks VERY much!

John

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I havent been able to see my CP since the change. help??

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    I havent been able to see my CP since the change. help??
    have you looked under setting at the top right hand?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I edited my initial post, please check upthread.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, how I love thee black stealth; banish thy mustard!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is great!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

O.M.G. I facking love the 'Black Stealth' skin. It's awesome. I think I'll keep this.

Thanks Jerome !

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Matt and Patrick, they did the heavy lifting on this one.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas !

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'm using IE8. Whenever I change forums (for example, going to the main--Palaver--forum from Calvin's Corner, the color which was the blue in Calvin's Corner goes to the orangish in Palaver. Also, after I've changed the color, whenever I use the Back button, the color reverts to the orangish also. No big deal, but it IS frustrating.

John
    Just a suggestion but you might want to think about switching to a browser other than IE. It's horribly unsecure.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some people (mostly work related), don't have a choice.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear you guys like having the gallery back and that you like having different options for the skin!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Some people (mostly work related), don't have a choice.
    I'm in that camp.

I use Firefox at home.

At work I'm stuck with IE, not even version 8, but ol' version 6. How I wish they would upgrade my computer...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Yeah, the black stealh is awesome.
    Thanks for all the work guys.

Banned Joka42 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

'm in that camp.

I use Firefox at home.

At work I'm stuck with IE, not even version 8, but ol' version 6. How I wish they would upgrade my computer...
    the good thing about working in technology is that you can use any browser !

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I have had the black stealth the whole time!!!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Traveler tonyIsons is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I confirm. So happens. Let's discuss this question.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am sorry to report that "Special Projects Manager" Brice has requested to be removed from active staff.
    Brice may choose to discuss the reasons here, or he may wish to keep them private.
    I am still a bit choked up, thus no flowery statement at this time.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The short explanation is my mother is in a nursing home after her recent health issues and will need full time assistance. I'll be basically selling most everything and going. Also at play is working 15 hour (or more) days 4 days a week and working a total of 7 days between 2 jobs there is very little time to post much less perform any function as staff. The truth is I've done very little around here in quite some time...and won't be able to in the forseeable future. I'll try to be around when I can though and if at some time in the future there is a need for me and i can I'd be happy to help. It's been wonderful.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

We'll all miss you, Brice. Make sure you stop by once in a while!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, but I have no plans to leave, John. I'm just stepping down.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am sorry things did not work out better, Brice.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast