Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 182 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Also the sheets are separate tip ins that were individually numbered.
    You're talking about the remarques, right? My Carrie remarque was definitely not numbered. It only said it was one of 200. (And no, it was not #1)

sk
    Interesting I hadn't realized that. Feel free to add your own number

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

It seems that they have rights to specific books. From what I've been reading here and on the publishers websites Cemetery Dance got the reprint rights to the first five Doubleday books.

From PS newsletter today, PS Publishing has been getting reprint rights individually. Pete stated today:

Yep, it’s official. For all those folks who have been asking if there was going to be a PS edition of Stephen King’s timeless vampire saga, ‘SALEM’S LOT . . . and in response to my original request some 16 months ago, yes indeedy, there is. And there’s also going to be a PS edition of NIGHT SHIFT. More details—and order pages—soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I kind of feel the same way. It's a bit like DVDs double-dipping at this point.

I am curious how these things work; more than one publisher can have limited edition rights during the same window of time?
    My understanding is that CD has the U.S. limited-edition rights, while PS has the UK limited-edition rights. Two different regions = two different rights.
    Precisely.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't watch the PS Pub thread close enough, so I missed out on most of the books so far, but I've hopped on board the CD series with Salems Lot complete with the Tikulin & Chadbourne remarques (plus Mindy found an available copy of Carrie at the time of my order so I'm up to date now, plus was able to order the portfolio so I'm up to date with CD.) Thanks Mindy @ CD!

With Night Shift coming up, and I've had Christine in my hand, I decided a few days ago to jump and do the PS series as well (most anyway, I just simply don't want Faithful). I ordered Thinner and did my typical "ask" about the prior editions. They found mismatched Pet Semetary & Christine, and a good low number match for Carrie, Thinner & the rest! Thanks Nicky @ CD!

I've been doing well with small to middling item "Out Of Stock" asks this spring across the board from Grant to CD to PS. Always pays (from YOUR pocket) to ask if something just happens to be on the shelf.

So, once the orders come through, I'll have some new Pride & Joy and Collection pictures!

Now, how do we eventually get these relatively expensive but beautifully produced "Artist Editions" fully signed? LOL
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

when is the 20th century ghosts order page going live?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    when is the 20th century ghosts order page going live?
    Try the Joe Hill thread.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Asked there. No one answered. I've been on the road for all of this month of May, the month said books order page is supposed to go live, and I'm trying to determine when (as I don't want to miss it being out of town and less than up to speed on these things). Thus my query. Pete often comes in this thread so I was hoping he may chime in.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you on the PS mailing list? They usual give a heads up for these kinds of things before hand.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Are you on the PS mailing list? They usual give a heads up for these kinds of things before hand.
    I've signed up for their mailing list multiple times and have yet to receive an e-mail. I even check my junk mail daily, so they ain't going there.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's strange.
    Well, If I hear anything I'll be sure to let everyone here know, assuming someone else doesn't beat me to it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a good man Killjoy!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The regular PS newsletter goes out on Fridays. So perhaps we'll learn something tomorrow.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, learned a lot.. will be a lettered SC. And that artwork for the cover... ugh... sorry but it's awful. Don't want to offend anyone... but I just don't like it.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of pics from the upcoming Skeleton Crew in the latest newsletter. it's up for pre-order. No mention if the lettered will be signed by King but it will have the extra story, 'Becka Paulson and Mist booklet by Von Sholley.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the art. It's fun. It'll also be the on limited edition I'll own of SC.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yup, learned a lot.. will be a lettered SC. And that artwork for the cover... ugh... sorry but it's awful. Don't want to offend anyone... but I just don't like it.
    +1. It doesn't float my boat, either!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Yes, but does it float you raft?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Yes, but does it float you raft?
    Good one!

The cover looks like it belongs on an Iron Maiden album cover!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love it. My favorite of the PS King editions.
    Well, maybe after Thinner.

sk

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not crazy about the cover(s) either, too cluttered. I think the original hardcover with the Monkey is much more effective.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Not crazy about the cover(s) either, too cluttered. I think the original hardcover with the Monkey is much more effective.
    Best cover was the Large Print one with the skeleton. IMO.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Wasn't that Thinner?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Wasn't that Thinner?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah okay... I misunderstood.. That's the UK 1st. Unless the large print was the same, I don't know.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

who can forward this newsletter to me? Please
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    who can forward this newsletter to me? Please
    Done
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 182 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast