Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered these from PS Publishing. That's me done for the year !!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Me too. I've spent enough money in the last month or so on Stephen King books to make a down payment on a new car. But the car depreciates in value and the books are worth ten times what I paid for them in a year. Right?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So does any one know it Overlook waits to charge until they ship or if you have to pay upfront? With ordering all of these other great books that have come out in the last two months I am standing here with empty pockets.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Me too. I've spent enough money in the last month or so on Stephen King books to make a down payment on a new car. But the car depreciates in value and the books are worth ten times what I paid for them in a year. Right?
    Keep telling yourself that......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    So does any one know it Overlook waits to charge until they ship or if you have to pay upfront? With ordering all of these other great books that have come out in the last two months I am standing here with empty pockets.
    I ordered both editions and was not charged. (see post #74)
    I contacted Dave through is contact-us tab at the top of the order page before I ordered.
    That was my specific Qs... will you charge at order or at shipping he stated if you pay with a CC you will not be charged untill the books ship.
    I suggest you contact him before ordering to confirm this.

I have not heard back from David at Betts about whether he will be getting any copies. I'd say he's busy digging out of the snow...

Brian..

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered both editions through overlook and was charged through paypal for both books plus shipping. I checked my PayPal account.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I ordered both editions through overlook and was charged through paypal for both books plus shipping. I checked my PayPal account.
    I guess it's a paypal thing, I'ts like transfering money to someones account..they have no controll to recieve it at a certain time.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

did you use a cc?

Country
    Country Flag

did you use a cc?
    Yes, I used my Visa card.

Brian..

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just got confirmation from Pete that both editions will be released in 2013. 2014 is a typo.
    That's good news, I can live with April and November releases.
    Mark Twain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    did you use a cc?

Brian..
    And you weren't charged yet or the store mentioned that they'll only charge you when it's released?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    did you use a cc?

Brian..
    And you weren't charged yet or the store mentioned that they'll only charge you when it's released?
    No my card has not been charged...
    Through e-mail Dave said if you pay with a CC you will not be charged until the books are shipped.

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And that is an excellent news!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 300-400 copies

I just knew it!!!!!!!

FROM LATEST SUBTERR. EMAIL

"In addition, our friends at PS Publishing will be releasing two Anniversary King Editions with facsimile signatures, and print runs projected to be 750 copies apiece. "

And I somehow thought maybe they would stick to their 300-400 print run that was advertised in their presale. Fuggin capitalism.

PS Still...i guess i should be happy that it's "currently" (keeping my fingers crossed) only at 750...even though of course...the wording allowed them STILL...to pretty much print as many as they fuggin want. Ugh.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

We're getting too few copies of these titles to send out a note because our copies would be gone in a matter of minutes before the note even finished sending, so if you want to order one of these books from us, just email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com with the appropriate book title in the subject line (or both if you'd like both) and she will help you out!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the PS Publishing newsletter :

CHRISTINE ARTWORK

We’re on the way with CHRISTINE, folks. Already in is the first draft from his first (of four) landscape art pieces from PS fave Tomislav Tikulin, who also illustrated CD’s edition of FULL DARK, NO STARS and the first (of six!) interior b&w illustrations from Jill Bauman. Word is in that both Michael Marshall Smith and CD’s Richard Chizmar are hard at work on (respectively) the Introduction and Afterword (actually, they’re re-reading the novel, as am I—hey, it’s a dirty job but someone has to do it!), and our Mike is busy preparing the signing sheet.

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving the colour art.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    I just knew it!!!!!!!

FROM LATEST SUBTERR. EMAIL

"In addition, our friends at PS Publishing will be releasing two Anniversary King Editions with facsimile signatures, and print runs projected to be 750 copies apiece. "

And I somehow thought maybe they would stick to their 300-400 print run that was advertised in their presale. Fuggin capitalism.

PS Still...i guess i should be happy that it's "currently" (keeping my fingers crossed) only at 750...even though of course...the wording allowed them STILL...to pretty much print as many as they fuggin want. Ugh.
    I just want a nice book with good art and a nice slipcase, it's of no concern to me if there are 10 copies of it or ten thousand. In fact I would prefer a large edition run as printing costs would be cheaper so hopefully PS would pass on some of their saving and of course more people would get to own the book rather than just a select elite few hundred.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Seeing as how it's a collectible limited edition the print run should match. That is the whole idea after all

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any other American sellers who have these books offered without having to pay upfront? Camelot is out of their allotment.

I would like to get them but have just spent too dang much cheese recently on books!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

overlook connection did not require upfront payment if CC used - not sure if they have any more in their allotment

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    overlook connection did not require upfront payment if CC used - not sure if they have any more in their allotment
    Much as it pains me to say, I have supported OC for a long while, they are somewhat "unreliable". I recently requested a "refund" for slipcases I purchased and paid for years ago. IDK what's up with Dave, but he is not exactly a "chatterbox". Order at your own risk. Sorry to say, really!!! I was always a big supporter, but now, not so much!!! He really disappointed me. Such a shame!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Much as it pains me to say, I have supported OC for a long while, they are somewhat "unreliable". I recently requested a "refund" for slipcases I purchased and paid for years ago. IDK what's up with Dave, but he is not exactly a "chatterbox". Order at your own risk. Sorry to say, really!!! I was always a big supporter, but now, not so much!!! He really disappointed me. Such a shame!!!
    Thanks - I might consider getting it directly from ps site. Although Dave did reply pretty quickly to the questions I asked him regarding the pre-order (so i will keep my fingers crossed) and give the benefit of the doubt

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks - I might consider getting it directly from ps site. Although Dave did reply pretty quickly to the questions I asked him regarding the pre-order (so i will keep my fingers crossed) and give the benefit of the doubt
    Very cool, but unfortunately so did I. As I said it really pains me to say, but after years of disappointment I have no other options. Good luck. I hope you fare better!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast