+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172
Results 4,276 to 4,296 of 4296

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did they do one or two versions of PET SEMATARY?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

Just one Pet Sematary.

Gunslinger Apprentice GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found this listed on ebay. It has "F" instead of a number. Is it just like a PC copy I assume?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Just one Pet Sematary.
    Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is a jewel in the rough andyg75 is a jewel in the rough andyg75 is a jewel in the rough andyg75 is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Found this listed on ebay. It has "F" instead of a number. Is it just like a PC copy I assume?
    These are reserved for ‘lifetime subscribers’. They’re exactly the same as the numbered editions,
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Colorado Kid 1/33 Potter #’s 3 and 4

Gunslinger Apprentice GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay thank you. I thought it might be something like that.

Also, I recently pre-ordered/reserved The Dead Zone and Needful Things anniversary editions from the Stephen King Catalog site.

Just wondering what experiences others have had from pre-orders through Dave's site and if everything went smoothly

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Did anyone who bought The Stand PC copies or the batch of numbered that sold early May get their copies yet? I know things were shipping slowly due to the pandemic and I was just curious as I haven't received mine yet.
    I emailed Nicky about that and she said they were being shipped out slowly. I got my copy about 3 weeks ago.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks....it lets me know at least they are shipping.
    Anyone else still waiting for their PC copy of The Stand from PS? Still no sign of mine here in MN.

Gunslinger Apprentice Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Did anyone who bought The Stand PC copies or the batch of numbered that sold early May get their copies yet? I know things were shipping slowly due to the pandemic and I was just curious as I haven't received mine yet.
    I emailed Nicky about that and she said they were being shipped out slowly. I got my copy about 3 weeks ago.
    Hope that helps.
    Anyone else still waiting for their PC copy of The Stand from PS? Still no sign of mine here in MN.
    I received mine in NY late last week.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

Hope that helps.
    I ordered a numbered copy. Full price and received a badly dented slipcase. Others ordered the discounted version and received excellent copies! Weird to me, I feel like whoever was boxing books got confused and put the boxes on the wrong tables.

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

These are reserved for ‘lifetime subscribers’. They’re exactly the same as the numbered editions,
    Lifetime subscribers is always .... letter with a .

Servant of Gan amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013 has much to be proud of amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Lifetime subscribers is always .... letter with a .
    I am not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that the letter should be accompanied by a period after it, and if it is missing it is probably fake?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Country
    Country Flag

The lifetime subscriber copies had the letter followed by a period as the designation. Not having the period is concerning. It could be the period was overlooked when writing the designation. It could be the limitation was blank and someone wrote an F in there.
    "A Mask Is Not A Political Statement. It's An IQ Test."

Gunslinger Apprentice Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag is a glorious beacon of light Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Hope that helps.
    I ordered a numbered copy. Full price and received a badly dented slipcase. Others ordered the discounted version and received excellent copies! Weird to me, I feel like whoever was boxing books got confused and put the boxes on the wrong tables.
    Yeah I looked for any damage on my PC The Stand and it seemed flawless. Twas a great bargain.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Hope that helps.
    Yeah I looked for any damage on my PC The Stand and it seemed flawless. Twas a great bargain.
    Mine is pristine.
    "A Mask Is Not A Political Statement. It's An IQ Test."

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the response, Aremag. I'll wait a little longer before contacting PS.

Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, I recently pre-ordered/reserved The Dead Zone and Needful Things anniversary editions from the Stephen King Catalog site.

Just wondering what experiences others have had from pre-orders through Dave's site and if everything went smoothly
    Is SK Catalog the only seller in the world preselling copies of PS Needful Things? "Call for price" also?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Is SK Catalog the only seller in the world preselling copies of PS Needful Things? "Call for price" also?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    He's the only one I've seen. I don't know if he already has a certain amount reserved somehow or what.

On another note, a seller on ebay has a PC copy of The Stand listed for $270. I made an offer for $240 so we'll if he'll counteroffer or just accept it outright.

He provided quite a few pictures and I didn't see any noticeable damage. Everything looked pretty clean. Not sure if I'm still overpaying if he accepts $240.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I've ever preordered anything through Dave but I've never had a bad experience. He packages well and ships in a timely matter. His prices can be on the high side at times and several members here have nothing but disdain for him.
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Demon of the Prim shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was looking for something else, but see that ps publishing have sleeping beauties art portfolio for £49.

Fantastic value.

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/sleep...lio-4965-p.asp
    It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of jeffingoff has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The lifetime subscriber copies had the letter followed by a period as the designation. Not having the period is concerning. It could be the period was overlooked when writing the designation. It could be the limitation was blank and someone wrote an F in there.
    Interesting. There's a completed auction on eBay for another PS book with just F as the designation:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-034-...qUyJ1ZyKubZfUE

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Was looking for something else, but see that ps publishing have sleeping beauties art portfolio for £49.

Fantastic value.

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/sleep...lio-4965-p.asp
    Thank you very much, I immediately ordered a copy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172