Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 182 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I bought a PC copy of The Stand. I'm on record stating that i don't really care about most of PS's art but I do think The Stand artwork is sharp and I like the idea of the book being split up. It'll be my first PS book.
    I didn't see the PC copies. Unless they were selling them for the same full price of 125pounds.
    https://pspublishing2.com/the-stand-...opy-1747-p.asp
    AH. That's a good deal. I have the numbered copy and it's a great production.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost completed the process, then received this message:

Error...

There is only 0 of The Stand [3 Book Slipcased Set] by Stephen King (PC Copy) in stock

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like both the numbered and PC copies are now sold out.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

My order went through. A good price for a PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I see several sellers offering up multiple copies on ebay PS Publishing The Stand. Also there is a copy of PS The Stand remarqued on sale for 999.00.
    Nice profit on some of those auctions

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Two PC copies available here.

Edit: Now it shows ten copies available.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Numbered copies are also showing as available again here.
    It says 7 copies are available.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

New batches of eight copies have been showing up all night. Either they have a lot of spare books or this is going to be one hell of a mess with oversold stock.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy with my one PC copy. I hope I get it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just able to add three copies to my cart, won't buy it though, so they're still in stock apparently.

Now to be honest, i don't like this move at all and i'm glad i have my numbered copy (safe & sound without any damages) at my home.

https://pspublishing2.com/the-stand-...2-072e91ffda10
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finally managed to grab 1 PC copy, last night !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Thinner numbered edition with the vulture slipcase and pie cover. Number doesn't matter.

Also, is there a list somewhere of everything PS has published? I've been looking around and couldn't find anything.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

The PS Publishing Anniversary Editions in chrono order:
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    Carrie
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    'Salem's Lot
    Night Shift
    The Colorado Kid (Dave McKean)
    The Tommyknockers
    The Stand Uncut
    The Dead Zone

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any Dead Zone updates? Haven't seen much about it in recent newsletters. I understand the covid thing has slowed things down but just curious....

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone who bought The Stand PC copies or the batch of numbered that sold early May get their copies yet? I know things were shipping slowly due to the pandemic and I was just curious as I haven't received mine yet.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone who bought The Stand PC copies or the batch of numbered that sold early May get their copies yet? I know things were shipping slowly due to the pandemic and I was just curious as I haven't received mine yet.
    I emailed Nicky about that and she said they were being shipped out slowly. I got my copy about 3 weeks ago.
    Hope that helps.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I emailed Nicky about that and she said they were being shipped out slowly. I got my copy about 3 weeks ago.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks....it lets me know at least they are shipping.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Colorado Kid? Weren't there only 100 of those? I get mine thro Camelot and that wasn't part of the subscription...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I know some of you might think I'm crazy because PS' Pet Sematary got a lot of hate.

But it's an all time fav of mine and I only recently got into collecting. I paid 250+ for a copy a couple days ago. It's the only copy I can find out there.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I know some of you might think I'm crazy because PS' Pet Sematary got a lot of hate.

But it's an all time fav of mine and I only recently got into collecting. I paid 250+ for a copy a couple days ago. It's the only copy I can find out there.
    It got a lot of hate?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It got a lot of hate?
    Yes. The artwork... I was in the "hated it" camp. I think most were as he says...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    The Colorado Kid? Weren't there only 100 of those? I get mine thro Camelot and that wasn't part of the subscription...
    Yes, only 100 of the McKean version. Took a long time to sell out (I think more then 6mo). There are of course numerous other editions. Hopefully we have seen the last.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It got a lot of hate?
    Yes. The artwork... I was in the "hated it" camp. I think most were as he says...
    You know, I don't know if I ever looked at the art until today. I like the art except 1) seem too few, 2) don't like the last one of Cage going through the medicine bag, 3) don't like that it is on regular paper and only b/w.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

At first I told myself I'll just wait for the CD edition of Pet Sematary, but I'm weak and it was the only decent-ish price out there.

Also, as I got to thinking, I'll just let my great, great grandchildren buy me a lettered edition from CD. I'm sure they'll all be extremely wealthy and be able to easily afford it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It got a lot of hate?
    Just looked it up and I don't hate it but I don't like it. I can see why people were disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 182 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast