Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 182 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Scotland’s Chief Medical Officer must have been sampling some of it!
    She should have resigned instantly she was found out. The First Minister should go as well for supporting her.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Could not agree more.
    Disgraceful Alan.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very happy to hear Pete and the gang are doing fine. And very happy to hear (via today's newsletter) Royal Mail are collecting parcels twice a week.....So after waiting for nearly two months, please excuse the impatience, but why is the rest of the lettered Tommyknockers not being shipped?
    Seriously - this is beyond ridiculous!

I know, I should not be asking the question over here, but contact PS directly, but I've made a nuisance of myself often enough last month (have kept mum all of April so far..) - so please allow me to vent here.

sk

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got an email today from Pete - my Tommy, along with the remainder for them, will be shipped by next week...

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Got an email today from Pete - my Tommy, along with the remainder for them, will be shipped by next week...
    Great! So did I. Still very cautious about the "will be" though.....Have heard this too often....

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Great! So did I. Still very cautious about the "will be" though.....Have heard this too often....

sk
    I did get that too... but alas... never got the tracking # this week as stated I would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

sk
    I did get that too... but alas... never got the tracking # this week as stated I would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here....seriously.....not surprised.
    I would have been if I would have received one.

sk

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps someone can help:
    Anyone have a complete matching set and interested in trading for non-matching complete set and cash?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the matching Chadbourne and Miller editions.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

My lettered Tommyknockers (finally) arrived yesterday - yay!

sk

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk

Q it up! Very cool! Is it 3 volumes as well? Cover art is really nice!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Yes, really like that cover art as well.
    And no, it's a one-volume (fortunately) edition.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Yes, really like that cover art as well.
    And no, it's a one-volume (fortunately) edition.

sk
    I love that it is one volume. Looks sharp. 3 volumes gives a lot of opportunity to creativity too. I remember that has been some debate. Beautiful! Congrats.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully mine is soon Looks great!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Siep. Still waiting for mine to hit Oz...

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

sk

Looks awesome Siep! 👍🏻
    The long wait paid off, enjoy it! 😉
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, appreciate the sentiments.

sk

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

From today's newsletter.

We can finally (and) safely announce that we have numbered copies of THE STAND available for sale along with some of the bumped and dinked ones that got bounced across the Atlantic by some ham-fisted couriers. These will be sold as PC copies and so not numbered. And, in the interest of fairness, we must warn you that we will be limiting the sale to one copy per order.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Tommyknockers Lettered... oh how I want to hold you. Mine is on route.... next week I hope!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought a PC copy of The Stand. I'm on record stating that i don't really care about most of PS's art but I do think The Stand artwork is sharp and I like the idea of the book being split up. It'll be my first PS book.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    I bought a PC copy of The Stand. I'm on record stating that i don't really care about most of PS's art but I do think The Stand artwork is sharp and I like the idea of the book being split up. It'll be my first PS book.
    I didn't see the PC copies. Unless they were selling them for the same full price of 125pounds.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I didn't see the PC copies. Unless they were selling them for the same full price of 125pounds.
    https://pspublishing2.com/the-stand-...opy-1747-p.asp

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Tommyknockers Lettered... oh how I want to hold you. Mine is on route.... next week I hope!
    I loved the numbered edition. Envious of you getting the lettered. Serra knocked it out of the park on the art.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    When i opened the mail it re-directed me to that page, i clicked on the edition and it was priced at £75. But this was soon adjusted to £125.

I have a screenshot of it, just don't know how to post it here. 😉

Edit; it's back at 75 now. 🤣
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 182 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast