Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 182 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine is at the dealer. Just need to pay for it at some point.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Anyone stateside get their Salem's Lot yet??? Drives me nuts not getting shipping notices........
    I got mine on Tuesday. I wonder why they don't do shipping notifications? That way you can at least be on the lookout otherwise you would never know if it was lost in transit....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those wily little devils! Newsletter released today with Fireman order pages up! And it's cheaper than I thought it was going to be.....and I can't add it to a cart or anything.....

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Those wily little devils! Newsletter released today with Fireman order pages up! And it's cheaper than I thought it was going to be.....
    I'm not seeing an Add to Cart button, and if I click enter I get an error "Sorry, could not add to cart. There was an error processing your request.". Maybe order pages are up, but it actually goes on sale Jul 29?
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Still think it's overpriced.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Those wily little devils! Newsletter released today with Fireman order pages up! And it's cheaper than I thought it was going to be.....
    I'm not seeing an Add to Cart button, and if I click enter I get an error "Sorry, could not add to cart. There was an error processing your request.". Maybe order pages are up, but it actually goes on sale Jul 29?
    I'm getting the same thing so perhaps you're right but why tell us the order page is up now? Evil! Lol

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably just a technical glitch.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I'm getting the same thing so perhaps you're right but why tell us the order page is up now? Evil! Lol
    Maybe someone was getting the newsletter ready and accidentally hit send? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Wanted:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the slipcased editions aren't numbered so that alleviates that issue; for me anyway. I'll hold out and see if the CDCC offers a good deal. If not, I'll order straight from the source. Tad pricy for not being oversized but I'll buy it all the same.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Looks like the slipcased editions aren't numbered so that alleviates that issue; for me anyway. I'll hold out and see if the CDCC offers a good deal. If not, I'll order straight from the source. Tad pricy for not being oversized but I'll buy it all the same.
    Oh Brian, like you always say to me, you KNOW you're gonna do eeeeet!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My Email shows 500 slip cased but the website shows 1000?

Is it 500 or 1000 slip cased versions?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    My Email shows 500 slip cased but the website shows 1000?

Is it 500 or 1000 slip cased versions?

Mulleins

It is confusing. The email actually says both 1000 (at the top of email) and 500 (on the button to click).

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's 1000. Anyone here getting the lettered?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I'm hoping to be able to get a copy.
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Oh Brian, like you always say to me, you KNOW you're gonna do eeeeet!
    Yes, Ma'am. I said as much . I have a few more obligations ahead of it though. I don't see this flying off the shelves after all the poor reader reviews and cost. So a 1000 copies (if that's the case) should be plenty enough to go round.

Country
    Country Flag

No lettered for me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pass on both. There is SO many of these signed all over the place. Another signed one I just do not need!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No lettered for me.
    Me neither. I think a representative from the completist department will be paying me a visit soon and stripping me of my title.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

A NOVEL by Joe Hill
    CATEGORY Horror
    PUBLICATION DATE September 2016
    COVER, INTERIOR & ENDPAPER ART David Stoupakis
    PAGES 637

EDITIONS
    1000 Jacketed Hardcovers in an illustrated Slipcase- Signed by Joe Hill — ISBN 978-1-786360-42-7 [£70]
    26 Oversized JHC, with 2 lost chapters, in a Traycase - Signed by Joe Hill — ISBN 978-1-786360-43-4 [£495]

ABOUT THE BOOK

Thanks to author Joe Hill and those lovely folks at Gollancz, PS are publishing the super-duper bells’n’whistles edition of Joe’s apocalyptic novel, THE FIREMAN in September 2016. Coming out just three months after Gollancz’s trade version, the PS edition will come in two states thus:
    • 1000 copies in an illustrated slipcase and signed by the author;
    • 26 oversized lettered copies housed in a deluxe traycase and signed by both Joe Hill and artist David Stoupakis.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No lettered here either. I agree with Kris, there are so many of these floating around but I love the artwork and would like to keep my PS Hill S/L's complete.
    Apparently, it's a 1000 copies of this. Lol
    Also, in the Hill thread Marco mentioned that they included some extra that he suggested but I don't see any extras other than illustrations listed?

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like the art in this edition.

Country
    Country Flag

No lettered for me.
    Me neither. I think a representative from the completist department will be paying me a visit soon and stripping me of my title.
    I'd think you'd be allowed a pass on this one, Paul

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A bit frustrating that the bonus material is only on the lettered edition given that Subterranean Press's NOS4A2 had them on both.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Having the same problems ordering a copy of The Fireman from PS Publishing. I've sent them an email and I'll keep everyone posted.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 182 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast