Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 182 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too! Totally blown away. Even more excited for this now.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, took me a minute to realize the number on the fireman's helmet
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Yeah, this is going to be one hell of a book. No, hold that--it already IS one hell of a book but this artwork is going to make it truly remarkable, Best to all -- Pete

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who is that artist Pete? WOW.... amazing work.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Looks amazing!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Love it! I wasn't planning on getting a special edition of this book, but...

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    David Stoupakis according to the newsletter - not familiar with any other work of his.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Love it! I wasn't planning on getting a special edition of this book, but...
    I know right? That artwork is tempting me also...

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Has it been available for pre order as a special edition yet? I can't find anything for the fireman anywhere):

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Has it been available for pre order as a special edition yet? I can't find anything for the fireman anywhere):
    Not yet: in a couple of weeks we should know more.
    From yesterday's PS newsletter:

In response to all those folks clamoring for the order page, fear not. It’ll be up late next month.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi gang -- Glad you're all digging David's artwork: it's rather remarkable, isn't it? We'll have the order page up late May. And you've only seen THREE pieces so far, right! That's nine left to go. Hoo eee, Musky! Havin' fun here . . . Pete

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    David Stoupakis according to the newsletter - not familiar with any other work of his.
    He did the Joe Hill's Wraith for IDW.

He did a Korn album too.

He's apparently done quite a bit.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Fireman artwork is really good. Is his work all digital or does he paint these?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Pete,

I have to say that The Fireman is shaping up to be one stellar edition....

Can I ask what the limitation will be for the S/L and Lettered editions and whether they will be oversized?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    The Fireman artwork is really good. Is his work all digital or does he paint these?
    He paints.

From his Facebook page: "David Stoupakis is internationally recognized for his eerie portraits of beings that appear wise beyond their years and have a certain knowledge of something past. Inspired by strong and damaged children who demand answers to questions no one hears, the self-taught artist adds haunting imagery and grim fairytale-like elements to his work. Described in the press as "a meld between Alice in Wonderland and The Exorcist," Stoupakis' paintings draw the viewer into a scene centuries old where childhood innocence juxtaposes macabre surroundings to produce images not of this world."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stunning!
    Really looking forward to this. The newsletter said the end of next month!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon Pete!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Get well soon Pete!
    It's Man Flu! It could last for weeks

Thanks, Stroppy. I'm on themend now, with a solid weekend (and then some) of work ahead of me. Good job I like what I do! Best to all -- Pete

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To date, all of the PS Publishing Stephen King editions have been signed by the artists and introduction authors / contributors, etc. However, I couldn't see any mention of the upcoming Salem's Lot being signed by anyone, on the PS website. Is that correct Pete? Anyone else read it this way? Salem's Lot (Gift / Artist ltd ed) won't be signed by any contributors?

Hi peri -- The standard edition (which is now at the printers, by the way) will be signed by the artist, Fangorn (aka Chris Baker). Any more questions, just let me know. Best wishes -- Pete

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi peri -- The standard edition (which is now at the printers, by the way) will be signed by the artist, Fangorn (aka Chris Baker). Any more questions, just let me know. Best wishes -- Pete
    Fantastic, thanks Pete. Can't wait to see this one.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Of course, Pete, the ultimate question: will there be a lettered 'Salem's Lot???

sk

Along the Path of the Beam Pieter will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi. When will the order page for CD edition of The Shining will be online?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 182 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast