Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 182 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Well howdy there, Martin . I completely agree. I feel they have raised their own bar with those two latest editions. But with that comes greater expectations. Let's hope they can deliver.
    I thought it may have been my photo's were were referring to so I decided to chime in. I will continue to limit my purchases from PS but when I do jump in it is now with less reservations and am proud to have them in my collection.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Martin -- Well, looks like I fell foul of the very things we pride ourselves on NOT DOING. I just found your email (which is flagged to indicate I answered it but there's no corresponding outgoing email) and we haven't been able to find the letter to Nicky. No worries. I'll now respond to your email and we'll go from there. You've every right to be frustrated: I would feel exactly the same (maybe even worse) if I were in your position. Rest assured I'll sort things out first thing next week. Best wishes -- Pete
    Pete, I received your package several days ago. Just felt up to opening things this morning. You went above and beyond what was required to resolve the issue. It is appreciated.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Martin -- Well, looks like I fell foul of the very things we pride ourselves on NOT DOING. I just found your email (which is flagged to indicate I answered it but there's no corresponding outgoing email) and we haven't been able to find the letter to Nicky. No worries. I'll now respond to your email and we'll go from there. You've every right to be frustrated: I would feel exactly the same (maybe even worse) if I were in your position. Rest assured I'll sort things out first thing next week. Best wishes -- Pete
    Pete, aI received your package several days ago. Just felt up to opening things this morning. You went above and beyond what was required to resolve the issue. It is appreciated.
    Awesome news!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw the PS Publishing newsletter and still no word on Joe Hill's The Fireman.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you kidding me!!!! Still no mention of The Fireman in the PS Publishing Newsletter!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please use a smaller font.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad RF.

Hoped the big font might catch the attention of our friends at PS and possibly prompt an update for their fans.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    My bad RF.

Hoped the big font might catch the attention of our friends at PS and possibly prompt an update for their fans.
    I'm a fan and I'd rather the publisher announce the book when they're ready than when their fans demand it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone pick up Something Wicked This Way Comes? Without seeing it up close or detailed photos, looks like it might be a pretty nice addition.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone pick up Something Wicked This Way Comes? Without seeing it up close or detailed photos, looks like it might be a pretty nice addition.
    I did. As I'm in the UK I hope it should arrive next week, if they do start shipping Monday as the newsletter suggested.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

I did too (through CDCC) so it might be a while before I receive it.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Waiting, waiting for PS Publishing Fireman announcement!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. You'll have to put up some photos once it arrives .

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I did too! I can't wait to see Chadbourne's work on this one. The teases made me slightly drool

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Waiting, waiting for PS Publishing Fireman announcement!
    I second, wait, third, we might be up to four people mentioning this now so I'll fourth it!
    I'm going to the NH event so I don't know if this will be a must but once they post details it probably will be.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. You'll have to put up some photos once it arrives .
    Something Wicked arrived yesterday. I'll post some pics later.

Country
    Country Flag

Something wicked arrived and is a very nice looking edition.

I put some pics up here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t0twa2h6x...GBPC3z_1a?dl=0

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Something wicked arrived and is a very nice looking edition.

I put some pics up here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t0twa2h6x...GBPC3z_1a?dl=0
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to receiving mine. That's probably the only thing I don't love about PS, their lack of shipping notification. I didn't even know these were sent out yet.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is King signing the Lettered Salems?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Is King signing the Lettered Salems?
    Think Pete will let us know soon.
    Of course I hope there will be a signed lettered edition, but I already purchased two of the PS King lettereds this year, so it's fine with me as well if there won't be.

sk

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

From today's newsletter!

And finally, as promised . . .

Here’s the latest concerning the PS anniversary edition of Stephen King’s second collection, NIGHT SHIFT, which we’re aiming to have out in “the wee small hours” of this year. Undertaking the artwork chores for the 19 stories plus slipcase, dust-jacket and end-papers AND the giveaway pieces for those folks who have signed up for the deluxe edition is none other than Dave McKean. Dave and I have had a couple of long-winded (that’s long-winded as in me, not as in him: he’s actually very succinct) conversations and the pair of us are just a little bit giddy, so I’m already pretty psyched up and so is Steve.

"Have signed up for the Deluxe edition?" That statement seems past tense but I don't remember seeing it available yet?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    From today's newsletter!

Here’s the latest concerning the PS anniversary edition of Stephen King’s second collection, NIGHT SHIFT, which we’re aiming to have out in “the wee small hours” of this year. Undertaking the artwork chores for the 19 stories plus slipcase, dust-jacket and end-papers AND the giveaway pieces for those folks who have signed up for the deluxe edition is none other than Dave McKean. Dave and I have had a couple of long-winded (that’s long-winded as in me, not as in him: he’s actually very succinct) conversations and the pair of us are just a little bit giddy, so I’m already pretty psyched up and so is Steve.

"Have signed up for the Deluxe edition?" That statement seems past tense but I don't remember seeing it available yet?
    I assume people with lettered/deluxe of the previous anniversary editions get first shot? Love Dave McKeans work though. Will definitely get an edition of this.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    From today's newsletter!

I assume people with lettered/deluxe of the previous anniversary editions get first shot? Love Dave McKeans work though. Will definitely get an edition of this.
    Ah, that makes sense. Thank you. I was about to throw a hissy fit if I had missed it because this is a MUST HAVE I don't know much of McKeans work so glad to hear that he's good!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Sub Press I was able to complete my anniversary edition collection today. Was lacking Carrie and Pet Sematary and I'm one of those silly completists I've been browsing through this thread and there seems to be either a love/hate relationship with these particular books. Personally, I really like them. They may or may not increase in value but I don't mind if they don't as I love the artwork(and the explanation in the way back pages from the artist that did PS). I'm getting CD's Doubleday series as well so there's some double dipping but isn't that what we do?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 182 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast