Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 182 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi gang -- OK, two things, (1) Yes, we will be doing NIGHT SHIFT after 'SALEM'S ;OT and I just spoke with Steve about the artist I'd like to involve. I'll say more about this in due course. And (2) This is for Carlos and anyone else who hasn't received their new Newsletter: drop a note to either editor@pspublishing.co.uk or mikesmith@pspublishing.co.uk and we'll get you sorted out (it's usually simply a matter of resubscribing.) But don't worry, we'll fix you somehow. Best wishes and a happy weekend one and all -- Pete

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi MLG -- We generally pride ourselves on getting back to folks super-fast certainly three days or maybe four at the outside. That doesn't mean we don't screw up, of course and if you've been waiting a while then that sounds like we have. Let me know. Wtite me direct to editor@pspublishing.co.uk

Best wishes

Pete
    Well I am now going from feeling a need to be patient to frustration. On 02/06 I sent a question regarding an issue with a purchase to 'nickycrowther@pspublishing.co.uk' and received no response. On 02/13 I sent the same email to 'editor@pspublishing.co.uk' and a week later still have received no response. The emails I sent have not bounced back as undelivered and I have no mail going into my junk mail folder. I have an issue with a prior purchase that I believe is easy to solve but am unable to even get a response.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Martin -- Well, looks like I fell foul of the very things we pride ourselves on NOT DOING. I just found your email (which is flagged to indicate I answered it but there's no corresponding outgoing email) and we haven't been able to find the letter to Nicky. No worries. I'll now respond to your email and we'll go from there. You've every right to be frustrated: I would feel exactly the same (maybe even worse) if I were in your position. Rest assured I'll sort things out first thing next week. Best wishes -- Pete

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Hi Martin -- Well, looks like I fell foul of the very things we pride ourselves on NOT DOING. I just found your email (which is flagged to indicate I answered it but there's no corresponding outgoing email) and we haven't been able to find the letter to Nicky. No worries. I'll now respond to your email and we'll go from there. You've every right to be frustrated: I would feel exactly the same (maybe even worse) if I were in your position. Rest assured I'll sort things out first thing next week. Best wishes -- Pete
    These things happen some times. I am a patient man but no response at all was getting frustrating. I was pretty sure it could be easily resolved. I have received your response and you are going beyond just resolving the issue. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    These things happen some times. I am a patient man but no response at all was getting frustrating. I was pretty sure it could be easily resolved. I have received your response and you are going beyond just resolving the issue. I appreciate it.
    P.S. Pete, please do not put 'The Fireman' up for sale in the next week. I am having surgery on Monday and will probably not be in a position to order it. I do not want to miss out!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing's SALEM'S LOT : does anyone know how many illustrations and who are the artists?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chris Baker (Fangorn) is the artist. No idea on the number of illustrations though.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    PS Publishing's SALEM'S LOT : does anyone know how many illustrations and who are the artists?
    Wait until the (3) books are released!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi gang -- OK, two things, (1) Yes, we will be doing NIGHT SHIFT after 'SALEM'S ;OT and I just spoke with Steve about the artist I'd like to involve. -- Pete
    Awesome news! I'm very happy to see books that are starting to get away from the normal canon! I'm surprised that you're doing another short story collection so quickly after Skeleton Crew, but Night Shift is another A+ collection so no qualms here. Can't wait to see more news about it.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Wait until the (3) books are released!
    I thought I read October 2015.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pete, will there be variant DJ art for 'Salem's Lot and all that follow in the anniversary series as you have done with Thinner and Skeleton Crew? Thanks!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay Night Shift!! One of my sentimental favorites so gonna have to woman up and get both the PS and CD editions.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Chris Baker (Fangorn) is the artist. No idea on the number of illustrations though.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...ngorn%22_Baker

His only book work has been the Redwall stories by Brian Jacques. I know those books well, never thought to look and see who the illustrator was. I'm glad he's getting to do Salem's.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Pete, will there be variant DJ art for 'Salem's Lot and all that follow in the anniversary series as you have done with Thinner and Skeleton Crew? Thanks!
    PS. This collector is not interested in variant DJ.s the last one only had the variant DJ! Didnt Thinner have a different slipcover as well?

If you are doing variant DJs, can you sell the DJ by itself without the book?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, we don't need variant jackets. Or variant slipcases. Just a single edition of the book will suffice.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...ngorn%22_Baker

His only book work has been the Redwall stories by Brian Jacques. I know those books well, never thought to look and see who the illustrator was. I'm glad he's getting to do Salem's.
    Aw, no way! My girlfriend loves Redwall. She has the whole series. Thanks for pointing that out!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There should be 3 different DJ variants for each of the 3 volumes of Salem's Lot, which would mean a total of 9 different DJs available to collect.

Country
    Country Flag

And do not forget the countless proofs and loose page manuscripts !

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    There should be 3 different DJ variants for each of the 3 volumes of Salem's Lot, which would mean a total of 9 different DJs available to collect.
    No thank you. One Colorado Kid debacle is more than enough.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My Colorado Kids don't have DJs.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    My Colorado Kids don't have DJs.

Surprised you didn't grab the rest of the 31 variants and only those Alan.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Surprised you didn't grab the rest of the 31 variants and only those Alan.
    Nah, Alan's a Lettered only man.

Spoiler:
    Mind you, last time I looked, ALL my books had letters in them...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    PS. This collector is not interested in variant DJ.s the last one only had the variant DJ! Didnt Thinner have a different slipcover as well? If you are doing variant DJs, can you sell the DJ by itself without the book?
    Yes Thinner did. I'm the sucker who'll buy them all :-/.

Country
    Country Flag

From today's newsletter :

And that's just for starters . . .

I just paid for the first two stories in Nick’s EXTRASOLAR anthology (aka POSTSCRIPTS 38). And Mike’s going to tackle BLACK WINGS V while S. T. Joshi starts on BLACK WINGS VI, and SOMETHING WICKED is definitely coming, as is Joe Hill’s THE FIREMAN, Stephen King’s NIGHT SHIFT and 'SALEM'S LOT, TED Klein’s THE CEREMONIES, Tom Reamy’s BLIND VOICES, and THE BEST OF STEPHEN VOLK, all those movie-related books spearheaded by Neil Snowdon, Stephen Laws’s CHASM, THE BEST OF DARRELL SCHWEITZER, THE BEST OF T. M. WRIGHT (edited by Steve Savile) . . . And absolutely loads more of ‘em, all of ‘em just as exciting . . . Puff, pant; puff, pant . . . Isn’t life fun?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 182 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast