Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Do you think King will sign the Lettered
    nope
    Cause he has signed one already (limited) and never signed a Carrie or Thinner thus why he did those... he may.. but I will be surprised. I have had this talk with others that are of the same thought.
    So far, PS have only published Lettered editions where King has agreed to sign them (Carrie and Thinner). They didn't bother for Christine or Pet Sematary, even though King has never signed a Pet Sematary limited edition. Based on this inconsistency, it could go either way.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Thanks for posting the link. Just ordered one.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JasonUK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Do you think King will sign the Lettered
    nope
    Cause he has signed one already (limited) and never signed a Carrie or Thinner thus why he did those... he may.. but I will be surprised. I have had this talk with others that are of the same thought.
    So far, PS have only published Lettered editions where King has agreed to sign them (Carrie and Thinner). They didn't bother for Christine or Pet Sematary, even though King has never signed a Pet Sematary limited edition. Based on this inconsistency, it could go either way.
    There's also the Skeleton Crew lettered, which so far as I know is not planned to be signed by King (who knows though?), but be oversized and come with more bonus material.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing did not have the idea to create oversized lettered editions until they were in the planning stage of Carrie back in October 2013. By that time it was far too late for them to think about possible lettered editions for either Christine or Pet Sematary. It was not a case that they simply didn't bother or that Stephen King refused to sign them, it was just that they hadn't thought about it at the time of publishing them.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

PS Publishing did not have the idea to create oversized lettered editions until they were in the planning stage of Carrie back in October 2013. By that time it was far too late for them to think about possible lettered editions for either Christine or Pet Sematary. It was not a case that they simply didn't bother or that Stephen King refused to sign them, it was just that they hadn't thought about it at the time of publishing them.
    They didn't have the idea?

It isn't like it's an original concept.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

They didn't have the idea?

It isn't like it's an original concept.
    It was an original concept for PS Publishing. Prior to the release of the lettered Carrie, oversized books and high end productions with remarques included, were simply not part of their business model until after Christine and Pet Sematary were produced. FACT!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

I'm fairly certain their deluxe oversized edition of A Book of Horrors, that King signed, was published before Christine and Pet Sematary.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm fairly certain their deluxe oversized edition of A Book of Horrors, that King signed, was published before Christine and Pet Sematary.
    It doesn't count. A Book of Horrors was jointly published with Cemetery Dance, and their influence in the production of this book is obvious to everyone.

The high end spec and oversized design of this book would not have occured without CD's input.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I just ordered it. Did the price go up between today and yesterday? I thought it was listed at 92 dollars yesterday but today it is 115. Or maybe I just mixed it up.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was that price when I saw it yesterday.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps you should be in charge of everything. You seem to have a better grasp on the stuff than any other human being (or vampire).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ben, you have the same picture for the first two items. The one of Mike Ryerson is missing.

John

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Thanks. I just ordered it. Did the price go up between today and yesterday? I thought it was listed at 92 dollars yesterday but today it is 115. Or maybe I just mixed it up.

I ordered mine Monday:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This book is priced in GBP. The exchange rate changes daily. Maybe the price is linked to the exchange rate? Only guessing. It does not sound very plausible.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sub Press started out at $95. I almost bought one then, but I am waiting on results of other auctions I have bids in on.

CD listed theirs at $115. I remembered the Sub Press price and double-checked it. By then they had changed their pricing to match CDs.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Camelot Books is charging $120.00.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

And if it's like past books, pretty easy to pick up for a lot less on the secondary market. At $95, I'd probably be tempted since its 'Salems, but otherwise seems a little much to me.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting mine from Camelot and theirs is $120. It would be way cheaper to get the books direct from PS but my number is locked in with Camelot. I understand PS don't want to cut out their major distributor but this still sucks. Each book is $120 + around $20 for shipping.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm getting mine from Camelot and theirs is $120. It would be way cheaper to get the books direct from PS but my number is locked in with Camelot. I understand PS don't want to cut out their major distributor but this still sucks. Each book is $120 + around $20 for shipping.
    PS Publishing have control over numbering, not Camelot. If you email Pete direct and explain the situation (include a photo of the limitation page in your other books to prove that you own that particular #), I'm sure he will he sell you a matching numbered copy of Salem's Lot, so that you are not held to ransom by Camelot. It's not in PS Publishing's interest to force you to buy your books from any particular seller.

Here is Pete's email address:

editor@pspublishing.co.uk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to switch to Sub Press because the number of a set I purchased was already assigned to them. I don't really have an issue with it. Just saying that's what I was told by the folks at PS.

Country
    Country Flag

I doubt it. Pete isn't about to disrespect his sellers like that.

If Camelot is willing to release the number then I'm sure that Pete would be amenable.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is PS's cancellation policy?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure but every legitimate seller will issue a full refund if a pre-order is canceled prior to shipment.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'm not sure but every legitimate seller will issue a full refund if a pre-order is canceled prior to shipment.
    Really? I know CD will do that.... If anyone knows for sure I would be interested... Maybe Pete could chime in and confirm It?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast