Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 182 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I have spoken to Peter Crowther this morning from PS Publishing.
    He has asked me to post a message on his behalf, as Peter and Nicky are working constantly to ensure that the damaged copies of The Stand are replaced and rectified with all speed.

“They would both like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding during this time of adversity and difficulty, further to convey that all copies will be checked and scrutinised prior to being despatched. There is no completion date yet, however all effort is being made to produce the most expeditious result possible.”

On behalf of PS Publishing.
    Alec.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great, that's three threads with "unboxing" videos on the first page. Can we make it five?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess that the damaged copies will be destroyed :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my shipping notice from Subterranean Press today about the Stand shipping. Hopefully their shipment didn't get damaged.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That’s really unfortunate! I expected them to appear on the PS2 site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

They could. I am just not sure how fans would feel about that.
    On one hand, that means more fans would be able to get it. Including me, maybe.
    On the other hand, that means that the originally announced printrun would not be respected.

I think that it will be interesting to see what happens
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

They could. I am just not sure how fans would feel about that.
    On one hand, that means more fans would be able to get it. Including me, maybe.
    On the other hand, that means that the originally announced printrun would not be respected.

I think that it will be interesting to see what happens
    Ahh I hadn’t considered the print run. Perhaps scratching a PC into damage copies takes them out of the. print run proper? I wouldn’t know.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh I hadn’t considered the print run. Perhaps scratching a PC into damage copies takes them out of the print run proper? I wouldn’t know.
    I think that would be the best way to handle it. I didn't order one initially but I'd hate to see all those copies destroyed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll include myself in the group that hopes those copies make their way to PS2. I've bought from them before and have some happy results (minor defects) for major savings.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I'll include myself in the group that hopes those copies make their way to PS2. I've bought from them before and have some happy results (minor defects) for major savings.
    What is PS2 ?
    ??

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    What is PS2 ?
    ??
    PS Publishing's clearance site:

https://pspublishing2.com/

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Peter and Nicky Crowther have asked me to forward an update on The Tommyknockers, Signed Lettered Deluxe Edition.
    They will be in receipt of the finished copies by the end of this week.
    Shipping should start next week.

Alec.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Peter and Nicky Crowther have asked me to forward an update on The Tommyknockers, Signed Lettered Deluxe Edition.

Alec.
    YES. I hope this is a beauty!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Alec.
    Also comes with the rights to the Deluxe Stand. Woohoo!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Alec.
    Also comes with the rights to the Deluxe Stand. Woohoo!
    Nothing confirmed yet Alan! Don’t tease! Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

Lots of new members in this group so thought I’d ask the question again.

Does anyone have the lettered edition of Thinner by PS Publishing for sale. In particular I am looking for LETTER P.

Just received from Peter, who asked me to post.

“It is with great pleasure that we announce the Signed Lettered version of The Stand (Uncut). Stephen King has signed the limitation sheets.
    It’s timely to take this opportunity to thank Steve for his ongoing commitment to our Deluxe Editions and to extend a salute to our dedicated team of King fans.
    Interestingly this announcement comes around three months away from the book’s original publication, 30 years ago - I love it when things tie in together like that.
    This is our biggest project to date in that the current plan is to produce two separate volumes each housed in its own tray case. Due to its size we feel that this production will eclipse anything we have published to date.
    Nicky and I hope that our delight becomes infectious to our supporters of our Deluxe Edition copies. This one’ll blow your socks off!!
    Our thanks to you all.
    Pete Crowther (PS Publishing).

Country
    Country Flag

Just received from Peter, who asked me to post.

“It is with great pleasure that we announce the Signed Lettered version of The Stand (Uncut). Stephen King has signed the limitation sheets.
    It’s timely to take this opportunity to thank Steve for his ongoing commitment to our Deluxe Editions and to extend a salute to our dedicated team of King fans.
    Interestingly this announcement comes around three months away from the book’s original publication, 30 years ago - I love it when things tie in together like that.
    This is our biggest project to date in that the current plan is to produce two separate volumes each housed in its own tray case. Due to its size we feel that this production will eclipse anything we have published to date.
    Nicky and I hope that our delight becomes infectious to our supporters of our Deluxe Edition copies. This one’ll blow your socks off!!
    Our thanks to you all.
    Pete Crowther (PS Publishing).
    WOW... this sounds very exciting!!! I wonder when we see the $$$.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hell yes! Fantastic news!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an idea when the Tommyknockers Deluxe is likely to be shipped?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    This week!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

This week!!

Country
    Country Flag

This week!!
    Appropriate

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Supposedly, this week.
    And I'm saying supposedly, because I cannot remember one of my lettered king editions having shipped according to what was promised.
    If I remember correctly, when the previous edition (Night Shift) was announced as being shipped, it took a couple of weeks when finally it was mentioned (in the PS newsletter) that the final few copies were going to be sent the coming week. This alone makes me wonder....26 copies and taking weeks to ship??
    That particular week I again received no shipping notice. A couple of weeks later, and still no shipping notice. Some lucky few proudly shared pics of their copy, but over here, nothing. Of course I contacted PS and was told there had been a slight delay, but....soon.
    Think from the first announcement of "shipping next week" to the moment I had the book in hand - took about five/six weeks. And I'm practically from next door.

The shipping of the lettered Tommyknockers has been announced. Nothing this week - not even a mention in today's newsletter.

Just wondering: did anyone receive their shipping notice??

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 182 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast