Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 182 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Has anyone else got Tommyknockers?? Or just Alan? I’ve not gotten mine and haven’t heard of anyone else...
    I live close to the UK (approx. 300 KMs) and have not received my copy yet.
    Expecting it this week.

sk

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I have my copy Siep.
    Received on 28th February.

Alec.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete called me today said my copies shipping Tuesday

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I have my copy Siep.
    Received on 28th February.

Alec.
    Yay - happy for you, Alec.
    Should be able to report the same this week.....

sk

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

I have my copy. Collected today. A really nice production and very heavy

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

Hello - I am still looking for letter P of Thinner if anyone can help.

Country
    Country Flag

A number of times it has been reported, here and elsewhere, the lettered Tommyknockers were in the process of being shipped/would be shipped "next week" or even had been shipped. That last timeframe came from PS, via FB messenger. (No idea who responded though, bet it wasn't Pete). And now we hear most books haven't been shipped yet and will be within the next couple of weeks - couple of weeks! And this came straight from the man-in-charge. In other words, confusion reigns - again. If this would be a first, I wouldn't even be writing this. But it happened with Night Shift, 'Salem's Lot and if I remember correctly, Skeleton Crew as well.
    Wish Pete would drop by here and put in his two cents. But of course he's to busy shipping those pesky lettered Tommyknockers!

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if the text will be the same as the artist for the Stand Lettered?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Has anyone heard from Pete lately? I've emailed him a couple of times in the last 10 days because I have a dozen or so collectors who want to give him money, but I haven't heard back. Nicky and Michael Smith were CCed as well. It's pretty unusual to not hear back within a few days from that crew, so he's got me a little worried given everything that's going on in the world right now.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Has anyone heard from Pete lately? I've emailed him a couple of times in the last 10 days because I have a dozen or so collectors who want to give him money, but I haven't heard back. Nicky and Michael Smith were CCed as well. It's pretty unusual to not hear back within a few days from that crew, so he's got me a little worried given everything that's going on in the world right now.

Brian
    I last heard from Nicky on March 6th.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Brian
    I last heard from Nicky on March 6th.
    And I think the last newsletter was March 13th.

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone heard from Pete lately? I've emailed him a couple of times in the last 10 days because I have a dozen or so collectors who want to give him money, but I haven't heard back.
    Brian
    March 10 was the last time I heard from Pete, via e-mail.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERY odd... that everybody doesn't have thier books yet.. only was about 20 or so to ship... hope all is ok with Pete...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree with the concern. Pete's announcement-by-proxy of lettered Tommyknockers shipping was well over a month ago. Followed by the discussion of installments for The Stand. Then...radio silence. I'd figure they might be holding fire on Stand installments until Tommyknockers finished shipping, and that perhaps my Tommyknockers was later in the queue (somebody's bag has to be last off the plane) or dallying in the postal system. But by now I'd also figure on seeing tons of posts & pics showing off others' copies having arrived. Yet, nothing's happened. Weird.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

VERY odd... that everybody doesn't have thier books yet.. only was about 20 or so to ship... hope all is ok with Pete...
    The majority of the books were shipped last week. If there was some sort of a delay (wouldn't be surprised if there has been..) some even this week. I'm practically next door to PS headquarters, but nothing yet. If indeed my book was shipped last week - won't be here till at least ten days later...sometime next week.
    When the lettered Night Shift was shipped, I requested (begged for, seriously!) a shipping notice - which I indeed did receive. Nothing this time; guess I should have resorted to some more begging...

sk

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I have just spoken to Peter at PS Publishing.
    His wife Nicky has not been very well which understandably has diverted his attention.
    He wishes to assure everyone that all is now on track.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I have just spoken to Peter at PS Publishing.
    His wife Nicky has not been very well which understandably has diverted his attention.
    He wishes to assure everyone that all is now on track.
    All the best to Nicky and Pete, i hope all is well.
    Still waiting for The Dead Zone, my first direct order from PS, i wonder when that will be completed.
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

I've heard back from Nicky and Pete. Sounds like they've had their hands full, but are catching up!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that's heartening news!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Everybody still waiting for their book? Still not got mine.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I'm from just a stone's throw away - nothing.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    I realize there is a lot going on... but he handed 5-6 people their book directly. So about 20 to ship. That was a month ago. Is it that much work to ship each copy? He told me on the phone about 3 weeks ago he was shipping them. Yet nothing..... could use that ray of light right now let me tell ya

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    I realize there is a lot going on... but he handed 5-6 people their book directly. So about 20 to ship. That was a month ago. Is it that much work to ship each copy? He told me on the phone about 3 weeks ago he was shipping them. Yet nothing..... could use that ray of light right now let me tell ya

Can't tell you how frustrated I am - mainly because this is at least the third time this is happening. To me, at least.
    When Night Shift shipped, I begged for a shipping notice - which i did receive.
    Not this time.
    (Oops - think i already mentioned this.)
    So now I have no idea if the book has even shipped yet.

Of course a lot is going on, and on the scale of things that really matter this rates low, but the frustration remains.

sk

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

sk

Can't tell you how frustrated I am - mainly because this is at least the third time this is happening. To me, at least.
    When Night Shift shipped, I begged for a shipping notice - which i did receive.
    Not this time.
    (Oops - think i already mentioned this.)
    So now I have no idea if the book has even shipped yet.

Of course a lot is going on, and on the scale of things that really matter this rates low, but the frustration remains.

sk

in their newsletter today, they stated they still have a "few" Tommyknockers left to mail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 182 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast