Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 182 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BRILLIANT work on this. Hands down the BEST of the PS line. I PRAY we get the lettered in this one....
    The is deff going to be a Lettered one.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    BRILLIANT work on this. Hands down the BEST of the PS line. I PRAY we get the lettered in this one....
    Yes, I heard the same from Pete - it’s underway. What do you think the odds are that King will sign it, RT?

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How does someone even buy their lettered edition? I never see them on the site, I thought they were just for lifetime subscribers (maybe that’s you guys)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    How does someone even buy their lettered edition? I never see them on the site, I thought they were just for lifetime subscribers (maybe that’s you guys)
    Yes, those who purchased the previous Lettered have the first right of refusal to the next release of that letter. I think they are all spoken for currently, but occasionally a collector drops out...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Yes, I heard the same from Pete - it’s underway. What do you think the odds are that King will sign it, RT?
    Oh I cannot imagine it being done without king’s signature.... I did hear that elsewhere too. That’s awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What do you think the odds are that King will sign it, RT?
    100%

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, those who purchased the previous Lettered have the first right of refusal to the next release of that letter. I think they are all spoken for currently, but occasionally a collector drops out...
    Maybe there are again 2 lettered.
    Lettered with . for livetime subs.
    and Lettered without . ?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    and Lettered without . ?
    These King lettereds aren’t the same as the lifetime subscription lettereds that PS offers (which are essentially the same as the artist editions with a letter in place of a number).

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Has a lettered not been officially announced? Don't they typically announce all editions simultaneously?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    and Lettered without . ?
    These King lettereds aren’t the same as the lifetime subscription lettereds that PS offers (which are essentially the same as the artist editions with a letter in place of a number).
    Thanks, do they put them up on the site? I get they aren’t “for grabs” since it’s essentially legacy purchasing, I just ask b/c I hadn’t seen them in the past. With that I’m no PS expert.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would love to hear more details too. Pics would be great. Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Here's some from my collection thread...

CARRIE

'SALEM'S

THINNER (My favourite)

I haven't posted my Night Shift yet (and I don't have the Skeleton Crew Lettered)

Country
    Country Flag

Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    Have pictures of any of PS Publishing lettered editions been posted on any forums here? I was always curious as to what their lettered editions looked like.

I see the Stand edition is now sold out on PS Publishing's web site. Does anyone know how long it took to sell out?

I have always been a fan of Don Maitz's artwork. I would love to see what he comes up with for some of his interiors.
    You should check out "The Catalog". It has everything. The Stand went on sale at 4.00 pm GMT and your post was at 02.57 am GMT, so around 10 hours.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's some from my collection thread...

CARRIE

'SALEM'S

THINNER (My favourite)

I haven't posted my Night Shift yet (and I don't have the Skeleton Crew Lettered)
    Your collection is badass
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick Question. Is it weird that the anniversary editions are different sizes? I have never put them together. Pet and Christine are smaller. Salems is bigger than Carrie, ect.

Thx
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

That would bother me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    That would bother me.
    Annoying right! Are they all like that though?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    That would bother me.
    Annoying right! Are they all like that though?

Are those 2 different Thinner editions? I loved that book
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Country
    Country Flag

Yes Sir. Different covers and Slips. I like the book too. Reread it recently.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Are their two states of 'SALEM'S LOT, or do you have two of the same set?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Are their two states of 'SALEM'S LOT, or do you have two of the same set?
    Salem's Lot is a 3 volume set. I have just one.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Oops, I was talking about those two books to the right, with the flashlight and the skull and the steps. I don't recognize them, and if I have them they are turned the other way on a shelf too full of knickknacks to move and see.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Oops, I was talking about those two books to the right, with the flashlight and the skull and the steps. I don't recognize them, and if I have them they are turned the other way on a shelf too full of knickknacks to move and see.
    Awww. Night Shift. 2 different covers and slips are the same.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Thanks, mystery solved. I always (almost always) put the book spines out and the slipcase spines in.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, mystery solved. I always (almost always) put the book spines out and the slipcase spines in.
    Would be curious what most people do. My way you do not get to see the jacket design and title (unless like many slipcases the title is on slip spine) BUT my dust jackets are not exposed to fading or as much dust. Decisions Decisions!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 182 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast