Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 182 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    PS Publishing has some left over copies of "The Dead Zone"
    => https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-d...ing-4963-p.asp
    Looks like there's 6 copies left. Better act fast if you still want one!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

I somehow ended up with 2 Dead Zones - #228 (My number) and #918. I guess I'll put it up on eBay at some stage.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

CUJO limiteds are up for sale today if I'm not mistaken. Wish I could grab one but I spent too much $$ this month so I'll just have to wait on one to come up for sale later, hopefully around the same price. Good luck today, folks!
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/cujo-...ing-5347-p.asp

I am really not keen of the cover artwork
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Releasing today in three separate time slots:

11am est
    3pm est
    7pm est

I already got my copy, they went live on the site at about 10:50am.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

11am est
    3pm est
    7pm est

Like an idiot I was there at 11. When they said it would go live. Just like the release for Later I’m the fool for following instructions. . Anyway I’ll try again later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

11am est
    3pm est
    7pm est

Like an idiot I was there at 11. When they said it would go live. Just like the release for Later I’m the fool for following instructions. . Anyway I’ll try again later.

I was actually there 5 minutes before refreshing the home page like a moron. It wasn’t until 11:01 that I actually searched CUJO and found the product page. Like a moron.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Man it would be cool to get this to go with my Christine from PS, but I have WAY to many other things on my plate. I just can't get everything. Maybe one day I will be able to get this
    on the secondary market.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

11am est
    3pm est
    7pm est

I was actually there 5 minutes before refreshing the home page like a moron. It wasn’t until 11:01 that I actually searched CUJO and found the product page. Like a moron.

That's a good call out: yes I found it via the search function, specifically looking for Cujo. I was also refreshing the Forthcoming Titles page, which is where things listed because it's a pre-order.

You have a couple more shots at it today, I'd start trying again shortly before 3pm est and you'll probably get one. It's a decently sized run, not signed by King, and it seems like a lot of people hate the design, so your competition might not be as fierce.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the design of this one. Glenn's work is hit and miss with me, mostly hit. This is one of them.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Got mine through Subterranean. Same number as "The Stand" and "The Dead Zone" and much less cost for postage. Thanks Bill!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Got mine through Subterranean. Same number as "The Stand" and "The Dead Zone" and much less cost for postage. Thanks Bill!
    Just a note: You need to have bought the PS Dead Zone from SubPress to buy Cujo from them. But they may have leftover copies later if anyone passed.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

At this point, any other publishers planning on doing Cujo?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The American Kennel Club.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Facebook ruined everything. I remember the old days when we could order several copies and I beleive the PS never sold out for ever. Especially Carrie.

The Shining Folio lasted for hours before selling out.

I could NOT afford starting over with my collection with todays prices.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Me also.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

There's currently 70 something copies left. Probably all be gone in the next hour or two.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed on one of the FB groups that quite a few people ordered from the CD order page, even though it was a 'Invited Collectors Only' page. I presume that means the customers that bought Dead Zone from them. I asked Brian about any Public orders from that page and he said "Good chance they will be cancelled.".

I would think we would all know better here, but if you did that, please order from PS while it is still available (which it is at the time of this post).

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I noticed on one of the FB groups that quite a few people ordered from the CD order page, even though it was a 'Invited Collectors Only' page. I presume that means the customers that bought Dead Zone from them. I asked Brian about any Public orders from that page and he said "Good chance they will be cancelled.".

I would think we would all know better here, but if you did that, please order from PS while it is still available (which it is at the time of this post).
    I noticed many people sharing the link so looks like there might be a lot of cancellations

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    There's currently 70 something copies left. Probably all be gone in the next hour or two.
    ...And sold out.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Facebook ruined everything. I remember the old days when we could order several copies and I beleive the PS never sold out for ever. Especially Carrie.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Without a doubt, I'd not be collecting signed or limited books if I started today.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

I had a ton of trouble ordering Cujo today. A book that was met with a collective “meh” by many collectors. I myself dig it lots and I’m glad I have it ordered. But I missed it during the first window and then during the second window it kept showing out of print on my mobile. Only after switching to my laptop was I able to order. Is nothing easy anymore?

-First World Jeff

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know the reaction to the art has been mixed but I think the cover and slipcase look awesome.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean Press have a few "Dead Zone" left
    => https://subterraneanpress.com/dead-zone
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 182 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast