Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 182 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi KingFan -- Where did you buy your books? And do you still have those books in your possession? If you bought the books from a third party then I guess you should really approach them. If you bought them from us, drop me a note with one or both of your order numbers. That sound fair? Best -- Pete

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

OK Pete You are officially our friend. You have 13 post on the site. So spill the beans about tomorrow's big announcement and reserve 1 copy for me.

Signed YOur biggest fan and supporter. I will also send you bribes if necessary!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So is tomorrow the Carrie announcement?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete, you've got me looking forward to Fall 2015!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Ah, Roseanne and Webstar -- I have to stay true to my gang on the PS Newsletter so go ahead and subscribe. I've already written the piece and Mike will be uploading it this evening (my time -- somewhere around 5 to 6 pm New York time). And Patrick, the special edition of Joe's book is going to be truly amazing. But we've got Thinner, a special signed (!) deluxe tray cased edition of Something Wicked This Way Comes, preparations for Skeleton Crew, an anniversary edition of Mike Marshall Smith's Only Forward, a special kids' book (Kids' book? Yeah, right!) from Joe Lansdale, the nine-volume HP Lovecraft pulps library, a truly special and splendid Best of Weird Tales (signed by Bradbury, Matheson and others) and umpteen other funky projects coming your way. So . . . hey, look into my eyes . . . look deeper . . . you will buy books . . . many books . . . and you will be happy about it. Very happy indeed. -- Best as ever -- Pete

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What a cool bunch of projects you have lined up! You don't have to hypnotize me though, I'm already addicted.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it going on the site the announcement?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Ah, Roseanne and Webstar -- I have to stay true to my gang on the PS Newsletter so go ahead and subscribe. I've already written the piece and Mike will be uploading it this evening (my time -- somewhere around 5 to 6 pm New York time). And Patrick, the special edition of Joe's book is going to be truly amazing. But we've got Thinner, a special signed (!) deluxe tray cased edition of Something Wicked This Way Comes, preparations for Skeleton Crew, an anniversary edition of Mike Marshall Smith's Only Forward, a special kids' book (Kids' book? Yeah, right!) from Joe Lansdale, the nine-volume HP Lovecraft pulps library, a truly special and splendid Best of Weird Tales (signed by Bradbury, Matheson and others) and umpteen other funky projects coming your way. So . . . hey, look into my eyes . . . look deeper . . . you will buy books . . . many books . . . and you will be happy about it. Very happy indeed. -- Best as ever -- Pete
    When you say "your time" and then you mention "evening" - that would mean somewhere around 12-1 pm eastern wouldn't it? Not 5-6 pm eastern. Unless you mean evening in the uk is 11 pm eastern.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

When you say, "evening in the uk is 11 pm eastern" I assume you mean "evening in the uk is 11 pm in the uk". According to my detailed statistical analysis, the weekly PS newsletter email is received on average a little after noon in the eastern US, although I've received it as late as 3:22PM and as early as 6:52AM. Based on the data, it seems like any time is possible. The average time this year has been 12:26 PM, so it could be any minute now. I wouldn't hold my breath though, as four of the last six have come after 1 PM.

I should probably go back to work now, but this is what I do for fun on my lunch break.

Country
    Country Flag

LOL.... that is priceless
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    When you say, "evening in the uk is 11 pm eastern" I assume you mean "evening in the uk is 11 pm in the uk". According to my detailed statistical analysis, the weekly PS newsletter email is received on average a little after noon in the eastern US, although I've received it as late as 3:22PM and as early as 6:52AM. Based on the data, it seems like any time is possible. The average time this year has been 12:26 PM, so it could be any minute now. I wouldn't hold my breath though, as four of the last six have come after 1 PM.

I should probably go back to work now, but this is what I do for fun on my lunch break.
    You and I have similar jobs I think - my issue was in deciphering his post meaning since it was a bit confusing

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Mike, you're a gem!

Hey Robert and Kingfan, I feel like a putz. Alas, not for the first time. We're about five hours in front of New York. It's now a little after 6 pm here in the UK. Mike is working on this week's Newsletter and he tells me it'll be with me for checking in the next 10/15 minutes. I'm sure it'll be fine and so can then be sent out to you pronto. I reckon everyone will have it (from my mouth to God's ear) by 7 pm . . . or, in other words, around 2 pm in New York.

And Webstar, thanks for the vote of confidence. I've never been called 'priceless' before but it certainly sounds better than "dimwit".

Enjoy your weekend, folks.

Pete

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've very interested in the Best of Weird Tales. When should we expect to here more about this? Do you expect to send any to Cemetery Dance (cheaper shipping)?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't see a price on the newsletter. How much are you listing these for?

My Mood
    Inspired

Well there we go - all that's left to wonder is the price

Glenn Chadbourne has been showing me some photos of the 26 one-off super-limited pieces of artwork for the Lettered Edition as he has worked on them and I was BLOWN away. It's easily some of his best work to date. Amazing stuff. I think the collectors who snag this Lettered Edition will be very, very pleased. I can't wait to see them!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm guessing the price at, at least, 750 pounds - just a complete guess though

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this sentence: "Thinner... will feature cover and interior artwork from Edward Miller and Les Edwards plus (in the deluxe traycased edition) remarques from Les."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Is it King signed?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Is it King signed?
    Yes

Country
    Country Flag

I would guess closer to $2500 American dollars.

Country
    Country Flag

When can you order one?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yeah you are probably right

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    With only a 26 copy run, I bet they'd be gone before most people even saw the Buy It Now link in a newsletter... This one is a huge coup for PS!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 182 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast