Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182
Results 4,526 to 4,536 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Was able to pre-order a copy of 11/22/63. The secure check out for credit card kept malfunctioning so I switched to Pay Pal option and it went through quickly. Overall about 30 minutes from start to finish.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Was able to pre-order a copy of 11/22/63. The secure check out for credit card kept malfunctioning so I switched to Pay Pal option and it went through quickly. Overall about 30 minutes from start to finish.
    Took me 30 minutes as well. I had 2 different browsers open and payment kept stalling. At least I got one!

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone seen the “add to cart” in this second batch?

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I jutted typed 1 in the box and pressed enter without an add button.

Worked after about 20 goes
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the tip! Worked one the third try! The checkout took a long time, but I got one! Many Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Figures, the one time I don’t open their email and I miss this one…….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Figures, the one time I don’t open their email and I miss this one…….
    Unfortunately, that sounds very familiar to me

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like Sub Press still has some for sale.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Just an FYI....you had to have purchased Different Seasons from them in order to purchase 11-22-63.
    Otherwise your order will be canceled. It says this in the notes but not very obvious

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Just an FYI....you had to have purchased Different Seasons from them in order to purchase 11-22-63.
    Otherwise your order will be canceled. It says this in the notes but not very obvious
    Oops, sorry, didn't see that.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale.....11/22/63 PS Publishing
    I have a copy on order and will ship it immediately upon arrival. I will open it and make sure there is no damage or issues. If it doesn't show up for some reason or is damaged you will get a full refund. This is a pre-order so I can't ship until I get it. Plenty of people on here know me and have bought from me or sold to me. Ask around if unsure, I understand.
    $350 shipped in the CONUS. International at cost. PayPal friends and family or add 4%
    Can send Pic of order confirmation. Email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com or message me on here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182