Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 182 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did they do one or two versions of PET SEMATARY?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

Just one Pet Sematary.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Found this listed on ebay. It has "F" instead of a number. Is it just like a PC copy I assume?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Just one Pet Sematary.
    Thanks!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Found this listed on ebay. It has "F" instead of a number. Is it just like a PC copy I assume?
    These are reserved for ‘lifetime subscribers’. They’re exactly the same as the numbered editions,
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay thank you. I thought it might be something like that.

Also, I recently pre-ordered/reserved The Dead Zone and Needful Things anniversary editions from the Stephen King Catalog site.

Just wondering what experiences others have had from pre-orders through Dave's site and if everything went smoothly

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Did anyone who bought The Stand PC copies or the batch of numbered that sold early May get their copies yet? I know things were shipping slowly due to the pandemic and I was just curious as I haven't received mine yet.
    I emailed Nicky about that and she said they were being shipped out slowly. I got my copy about 3 weeks ago.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks....it lets me know at least they are shipping.
    Anyone else still waiting for their PC copy of The Stand from PS? Still no sign of mine here in MN.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Did anyone who bought The Stand PC copies or the batch of numbered that sold early May get their copies yet? I know things were shipping slowly due to the pandemic and I was just curious as I haven't received mine yet.
    I emailed Nicky about that and she said they were being shipped out slowly. I got my copy about 3 weeks ago.
    Hope that helps.
    Anyone else still waiting for their PC copy of The Stand from PS? Still no sign of mine here in MN.
    I received mine in NY late last week.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Hope that helps.
    I ordered a numbered copy. Full price and received a badly dented slipcase. Others ordered the discounted version and received excellent copies! Weird to me, I feel like whoever was boxing books got confused and put the boxes on the wrong tables.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

These are reserved for ‘lifetime subscribers’. They’re exactly the same as the numbered editions,
    Lifetime subscribers is always .... letter with a .

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Lifetime subscribers is always .... letter with a .
    I am not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that the letter should be accompanied by a period after it, and if it is missing it is probably fake?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The lifetime subscriber copies had the letter followed by a period as the designation. Not having the period is concerning. It could be the period was overlooked when writing the designation. It could be the limitation was blank and someone wrote an F in there.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Hope that helps.
    I ordered a numbered copy. Full price and received a badly dented slipcase. Others ordered the discounted version and received excellent copies! Weird to me, I feel like whoever was boxing books got confused and put the boxes on the wrong tables.
    Yeah I looked for any damage on my PC The Stand and it seemed flawless. Twas a great bargain.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Hope that helps.
    Yeah I looked for any damage on my PC The Stand and it seemed flawless. Twas a great bargain.
    Mine is pristine.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the response, Aremag. I'll wait a little longer before contacting PS.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, I recently pre-ordered/reserved The Dead Zone and Needful Things anniversary editions from the Stephen King Catalog site.

Just wondering what experiences others have had from pre-orders through Dave's site and if everything went smoothly
    Is SK Catalog the only seller in the world preselling copies of PS Needful Things? "Call for price" also?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Is SK Catalog the only seller in the world preselling copies of PS Needful Things? "Call for price" also?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    He's the only one I've seen. I don't know if he already has a certain amount reserved somehow or what.

On another note, a seller on ebay has a PC copy of The Stand listed for $270. I made an offer for $240 so we'll if he'll counteroffer or just accept it outright.

He provided quite a few pictures and I didn't see any noticeable damage. Everything looked pretty clean. Not sure if I'm still overpaying if he accepts $240.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I've ever preordered anything through Dave but I've never had a bad experience. He packages well and ships in a timely matter. His prices can be on the high side at times and several members here have nothing but disdain for him.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was looking for something else, but see that ps publishing have sleeping beauties art portfolio for £49.

Fantastic value.

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/sleep...lio-4965-p.asp
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The lifetime subscriber copies had the letter followed by a period as the designation. Not having the period is concerning. It could be the period was overlooked when writing the designation. It could be the limitation was blank and someone wrote an F in there.
    Interesting. There's a completed auction on eBay for another PS book with just F as the designation:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-034-...qUyJ1ZyKubZfUE

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Was looking for something else, but see that ps publishing have sleeping beauties art portfolio for £49.

Fantastic value.

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/sleep...lio-4965-p.asp
    Thank you very much, I immediately ordered a copy...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    At least they didn’t take a sharpie to the slipcase because of a price change.
    Who did that? What’s the story there?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I believe he means the S/L of The Fireman that PS put out. For some reason they put the price on the back of the slipcase. After the slipcases were done, the price was changed so instead of redoing the cases, they used a black marker to cover up the original price. I have one of them and it is an..... interesting look. 🙂
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I believe he means the S/L of The Fireman that PS put out. For some reason they put the price on the back of the slipcase. After the slipcases were done, the price was changed so instead of redoing the cases, they used a black marker to cover up the original price. I have one of them and it is an..... interesting look. 🙂
    Yes, this is the book off which I speak. I canceled my order with CD when I saw that. Completely unprofessional.

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

So isn’t it always the way.............😕

My son is off to University in September and I need to find his tuition fees, accommodation fees and money for living expenses. Just worked out how we can manage it all and a book which I have been waiting for for a long long time suddenly becomes available. Great timing - NOT

So.........here goes.

I need to sell my PS Publishing PC Lettered version of Carrie 😢

Those who follow the lettered PS books will know that Carrie is the grail of the set and almost never comes up for public sale. This PC copy is number 4 (of 7 PC copies in total) but unlike some of the other PCs this one is 100% complete. That is to say it has the book, the additional Remarque artwork book AND two original remarques as shown in the photos.

They are that scarce it even took Kris ages to find his copy 😂. I know some people are holding out for ‘their’ letter. I’m looking for Letter P of Thinner but after 3 years of trying to track it down, I’m resigned to the fact that I will stick with my non-P copy. If you need a copy of Carrie, this may be your one opportunity.

The price - $5,500 including shipping to anywhere and that’s still less than the copy I’m purchasing. Book is in unread condition and the traycase and other items are in pristine condition.

Feel free to PM any questions or email me at ianlever@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 182 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast