Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The 2013 Haven Fund "Widget" Thread!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Bomber" is wasting away!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though my "best friend" is in dog heaven I'm sure he would love to see some donations today.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

To clarify... when does the 2013 fundraising event officially end?

And are there any other auctions/sales/etc. planned to help in the home stretch?

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ends 5/19/2013
    Christine

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Ends 5/19/2013
    Now we know the date! Everyone if you want a shot (or a better one) at the grand prize "Bomber" sure could use a treat.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Ends 5/19/2013
    Now we know the date! Everyone if you want a shot (or a better one) at the grand prize "Bomber" sure could use a treat.

make my "ribs" feel better as well!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$1,690!!!!

I just donated $10 for "Toby" over in the "Collectors Picture Emporium" thread!!! And it hurt my ribs to laugh at the cute little bastard !!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    $1,690!!!!

I just donated $10 for "Toby" over in the "Collectors Picture Emporium" thread!!! And it hurt my ribs to laugh at the cute little bastard !!!! LOL
    lol thanks. Yeah he's a cutie
    reality continues to ruin my life

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, the iwdget was a 3rd party software test that Paypal has decided to no longer support. That is why recent donations do not appear on the scroll. Effective 5/1/2013 PP will not support it in any way at all. I believe I will have to remove it then.
    Stay tuned.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    FYI, the iwdget was a 3rd party software test that Paypal has decided to no longer support. That is why recent donations do not appear on the scroll. Effective 5/1/2013 PP will not support it in any way at all. I believe I will have to remove it then.
    Stay tuned.

The "donation" part still functions properly though, right? We just have to track the total here manually. So if you make a donation, post it here and we'll try to keep the total updated manually in this thread.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Stay tuned.

The "donation" part still functions properly though, right? We just have to track the total here manually. So if you make a donation, post it here and we'll try to keep the total updated manually in this thread.
    Until 5/1/2013 (perhaps beyond), I receive the donations. They don't disappear.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering about that. I had made a donation on Occupy Day. I assumed you received it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So if we donate after 5/1 - should we send a Paypal gift directly to you RF?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Yes. PP as a gift to me, noting Haven Fundraiser (PM me for PP address).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, we have passed the $8K mark!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, people!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ambannon Books has just donated $1,000 from the proceeds of the Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition of In Mint Condition: 2013.

A huge thank you to the following people, who have made it all possible:

Jeremy, Erin, Bob, Allen, Ariel, Heather, David S., Rachel, Ryan, Dustin, Matthew, Terry, Krystle, Erik, Jean, Edward, Jeannine, Thomas, Jill, Tim, Serhiy, Gabriel, Vincent, Hannah, David B., Mike, Les, Jerome, Alex, Ralph, Glenn, Brice, and Amber.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, Shannon! That is an extremely generous donation!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, we have passed the $8K mark!
    Awesome news!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Ambannon Books has just donated $1,000 from the proceeds of the Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition of In Mint Condition: 2013.

A huge thank you to the following people, who have made it all possible:

Jeremy, Erin, Bob, Allen, Ariel, Heather, David S., Rachel, Ryan, Dustin, Matthew, Terry, Krystle, Erik, Jean, Edward, Jeannine, Thomas, Jill, Tim, Serhiy, Gabriel, Vincent, Hannah, David B., Mike, Les, Jerome, Alex, Ralph, Glenn, Brice, and Amber.
    Very cool! Good job Mr. Editor.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now over $9K!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Yes. PP as a gift to me, noting Haven Fundraiser (PM me for PP address).
    I made a donation in early April. I hope it got to yous.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks mtdman!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast