Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Movies everyone else has seen except you

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Discussion in the greatest movie tournament thread reminded me of this thread. I haven't updated my original list in a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    It's a Wonderful Life
    Casablanca
    Gone With the Wind
    The Sound of Music
    Citizen Kane
    Jurassic Park
    Any of the Alien movies
    Any of the Predator movies
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    Reservoir Dogs
    The Usual Suspects
    Young Frankenstein
    The Silence of the Lambs
    The Godfather Trilogy
    Goodfellas
    Pulp Fiction
    Blade Runner
    The Big Lebowski
    Most of the Harry Potter movies (I think I saw the first one)
    I had Jurassic Park on my DVR for a few months but I think I eventually deleted it.

I watched the first half of Pulp Fiction.

There are probably a bunch more movies I could still add to this list.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Some of the big ones I can think of that I haven't seen would be:
    The Sound of Music
    Blade Runner
    Godfather 2 and 3 (hated the first, so no intention of ever watching these two)
    Harry Potter movies (saw the first and also hated it, never read the books or plan to, so these I won't be seeing either)
    The last 2 Lord of the Rings movies (see above)
    Here's my old list. Watched Blade Runner and wasn't really a fan. I should probably watch Sound of Music at some point. The others I still have no desire to watch.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Discussion in the greatest movie tournament thread reminded me of this thread. I haven't updated my original list in a little while.

It's a Wonderful Life
    Casablanca
    Gone With the Wind
    The Sound of Music
    Citizen Kane
    Jurassic Park
    Any of the Alien movies
    Any of the Predator movies
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    Reservoir Dogs
    The Usual Suspects
    Young Frankenstein
    The Silence of the Lambs
    The Godfather Trilogy
    Goodfellas
    Pulp Fiction
    Blade Runner
    The Big Lebowski
    Most of the Harry Potter movies (I think I saw the first one)
    I had Jurassic Park on my DVR for a few months but I think I eventually deleted it.

I watched the first half of Pulp Fiction.

There are probably a bunch more movies I could still add to this list.
    Jurassic Park and Pulp Fiction are both great films. I hope you give them a chance at some point. I would also highly recommend Citizen Kane. I think that's a film that everyone should see, it really is a masterpiece in filmmaking. I have a feeling it's probably not your type of film though, but I could be wrong.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of the big ones I can think of that I haven't seen would be:
    The Sound of Music
    Blade Runner
    Godfather 2 and 3 (hated the first, so no intention of ever watching these two)
    Harry Potter movies (saw the first and also hated it, never read the books or plan to, so these I won't be seeing either)
    The last 2 Lord of the Rings movies (see above)
    Here's my old list. Watched Blade Runner and wasn't really a fan. I should probably watch Sound of Music at some point. The others I still have no desire to watch.
    The Sound of Music is one of the all time greatest films.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7