Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

SO, it's New Years Day 2010.

How are you going to pronounce it? twenty ten, or two thousand ten? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Wow, and I came in to say the same Letti
    I have no intention of attempting to change
    or improve a thing. I love me as I AM

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

for this year my resolutions include moving outta my parents house and continuing towards my goal of writing a poem so intense that when I read it out loud members of my audience weep and possibly puke
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I think your there with the poem already dud(meant as a compliment)
    Bon Voyage where ya headed?

The answer is within

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year All!!

I will pronounce it twenty ten, shorter.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Wow, and I came in to say the same Letti
    I have no intention of attempting to change
    or improve a thing. I love me as I AM
    Lucky you Linda.
    I wrote what I wrote because first of all change doesn't depend on New Year secondly it's a slow thing so it's not lucky to create deadlines and thirdly.. I know myself. Resolutions aren't my cup of tea. I change if I can (I try to a lot) but resolutions don't help.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    In Love

Great reasoning too dear. That I
    wholehartedly agree with.
    I'm going with a flow here anyway
    Besides, and speaking here strictly
    as a nearly pensioner aged woman,
    I am a work in progress....

The answer is within

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

omg after last night and the way i feel just now i feel i must utter the words.....

spoiler

I feel rough!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I resolve to be shiftless, unmotivated, and apathetic, and to increase my laziness at least ten fold. Furthermore I resolve to accomplish nothing...including that.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    I think your there with the poem already dud(meant as a compliment)
    Bon Voyage where ya headed?
    aw thanku that means alot to me but I mean to have such an affect at one of my performances
    I wanna ride my bicycle across the desert to california...

and Brice that is an EXCELLANT goal! I've been accomplishing just that for the last few years heh
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be hard, but I don't wanna' reach too far beyond my capabilities. When you are good at something you should stick with it.

Seriously dude, I don't want to discourage you, but I've walked a good deal of that desert and I'm telling you it's rough.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Ola--we should collaborate. What type of web work do you do? I would be happy to trade leads/refer to you--I'm trying to expand my copy writing & get a few more clients for managing their social networking...
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanna be more like Brice.
    Sloth Love Chunk

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I will pronounce it two-ought-one-ought, as brevity is not really my thing.
    Sloth Love Chunk

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Nollick Ghennal as Blein Vie Noa

Happy new year from the isle of man.

i think it will be twenty ten. after all we didn't say 19 thousand and 72, we said nineteen 72

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

one,one,one,one,one,zero,one,one,zero,one,zero

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No you don't.

Spoiler:
    ...but thanks!

If you rescue me

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Brice, pain in the bum! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    In Love

20 ten

The answer is within

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

before i start on my health kick i am going to have to eat all the chocs and drink all the beer and wine i have left. darn it
    Spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well it's D Day for me tomorrow - I'm quitting smoking!! and............ I'm starting my diet!!
    To celebrate I've just eaten a wicked Zinger Meal box from KFC and then later on I have a nice little tub of Haggen Dass Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream in the freezer!! I can't wait of course I just need to wait for my bloat to go down....damn those KFC boxes are big!!

Roll on tomorrow - i'm kinda ready for the whole no smoking thing now! I think I've gotten my head in the right place for it - the diet should be good cause I'm very stubborn so I'm pretty sre I can do it! I only want to try and loose 4 stone and i've given myself 6 months to do it!! FIngers crossed!

Jamesey
    xxxx

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck with quitting smoking, Jamesey.
    You're a better man than I.

I want 2010 to be a year of accomplishing every stupid teenage act I can think of. My last year in my teens, and I want to create some significant fuck ups.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

good luck jamesey - we will be here to cheer you on. whoop whoop

alisha, you can still do crazy teenage things in your 20's, 30's and beyond

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, I do hope so. But being 19 gives me an excuse for them all when things go bad.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast