Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Happy Holidays everyone. Boy, wait until you see the gift that I received tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the "Pride & Joy" thread
    OHHHHHH you're such a tease...what'd ya get...what'd ya get

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey All - Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all my friends over here in Calvin's Corner.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy holidays everyone!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

happy Christmas everyone.enjoy and be safe.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Christmas folks...Its my little sis's first...its going great

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone have a blessed and merry Christmas!

John

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Best wishes to you and all your families and loved ones. <3

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joyeux Noël tout le monde, et bonne année!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Bob, in your list, you left off the most obvious thing--you already have everything!!

John
    Perhaps. But most of my "watched" items are things I already have and am interested in what price they go for.
    Good morning Bob and Brice and HAPPY NEW YEAR. You are both up early...must mean little or no drinking last night!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Bob, in your list, you left off the most obvious thing--you already have everything!!

John
    Perhaps. But most of my "watched" items are things I already have and am interested in what price they go for.
    Good morning Bob and Brice and HAPPY NEW YEAR. You are both up early...must mean little or no drinking last night!
    Happy New Year, David!

Nope, no drinking this time for me. I was feeling really dizzy and nauseous last night for some reason, so I went to bed and slept through the new year.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year (!) to both of you as well. I quit drinking in 1991 so I have been up early and feeling good for several New Year's Days in a row!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year, Bob!

In all likelyhood if I had drank I'd have been up just as early. I don't get hangovers and usually wake up rather cheerful after drinking.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

I went out, but I was the DD, so no drinking for me. Still, it was entertaining watching all of the silly drunks. Helped ease the pain of Tech's performance in the Peach Bowl.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year collectors.

Our celebrations are continuing. (Scotland shuts down for a few days to celebrate)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year's from the West Coast!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Went to the play "White Christmas" last night at the Ordway in St Paul (had Row 1 tickets!!) and had a great time. We have "Grease" tickets on Sat and next week "Frost/Nixon" tickets. Busy couple of days.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to see Frost/Nixon tomorrow with my wife, her girlfriend and her husband. I'll be interested to see if it's as good as it's been reviewed.

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    I'm seeing it on the 10th. Hope it's good!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

:rose: Merry Xmas thedarktower.org!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas!

Roland would have understood.

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
    The above is what i'm hoping is waiting for me under the tree this year

Jamesey
    xxxxx

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Merry Christmas, My Friends !!

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas to everyone!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast