I found that the loosing weight became a little....erm...obsessive to be honest. I started off doing everything right - you know, good diet, exercise etc and i took up yoga (which i LOVE now!!) but it kinda took over my life to the point where i was being really really really silly with it. Like i was skipping meals, only eating soups and swallowing laxitives like they were going out of fashion. In the end I stopped loosing weight and just looked ill but this time I only want to loose 4 maybe 5 stone to try and get to 11 stone which is the ideal weight for someone my height ( 5'9) so this time i will do things right and take my time with it if you ever need someone for moral support when it comes to loosing weight just give me a shout im a good motivator when I need to be

And as for the sky dive - if your close to liverpool I'm SO up for doing it with you I was thinking of doing it as a bit of a fundraising thing and donating all the money raised to The Haven Foundation

Jamesey
xxxx

(ooh and if you want to see a before and after pic with the weight loss give me a shout! I have an awful photo of me n terry at our biggest and then one of me at my thinnest!)